It's a sweet DAY...does it smell like Cinnamon?

Just had to post on here again so your bag would be brought back up to the first page for all to see!!! It's too gorgeous to fall to the 2nd and 3rd pages!! :roflmfao: OK, Now I am seriously like a stalker!!!

Back you go to page one!!! LOL!!!! :roflmfao:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:... just giving you a little help here Purse! I thought that I didnt like any of the new season colors except the Plomb... but after seeing the plomb IRL... I've fallen out of love... at least with the SGH anyway.... AND THEN... heres pics of the cinnamon and sienna thats been all over the forum! and I'm falling in :heart: with both colors! this is like my Cafe vs Truffle debate all over again! it's gona be cinnamon, sienna, cinnamon, sienna, cinnamon, sienna, cinnamon, sienna....

whats a girl's bank account to do???!!!:rolleyes:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:... just giving you a little help here Purse! I thought that I didnt like any of the new season colors except the Plomb... but after seeing the plomb IRL... I've fallen out of love... at least with the SGH anyway.... AND THEN... heres pics of the cinnamon and sienna thats been all over the forum! and I'm falling in :heart: with both colors! this is like my Cafe vs Truffle debate all over again! it's gona be cinnamon, sienna, cinnamon, sienna, cinnamon, sienna, cinnamon, sienna....

whats a girl's bank account to do???!!!:rolleyes:

I'm with ya!!!! The leather on this one is just :drool: I can't get it out of my darn head!!!! Hmmm.... Mortgage, Cinnamon, Mortgage, Cinnamon.......:roflmfao:

Holy crapola!! WTH did it take me this long to notice this thread!!!!!???

My goodness that cinnamon day is incredible. Look at the leather?!!! Perfection!! Damn you got an amazing one there.

Purse Ooooh -thanks for stalking and bumping. :roflmfao: