It's a sweet DAY...does it smell like Cinnamon?

Hi blessings!
Someone has been very busy purchasing new bags, lately hmmm? Maybe you found that money tree so many of you have been trying to find... Good for you!! I love the day with the GSH. If I´m lucky and the SA in Munich did a good job (she didn´t know the name of the styles eventhough they sell those bags all the time) I´m the lucky owner of a VF day with GSH next week. What do you plan on buying next? I´ll be on a ban for quite a while after I got my day.... Sad but :true:
Ohh Pelli, thats wonderful! I'm confident you'll love your VF SGH day! If I didn't have the PT in that combo, I'd want it in the day. I can't believe how light and wonderful the day is, even with the GH. You'll :heart: it!

No money tree (but if you find one, let me know ;)), transferring from one set of assets to another. I've given up some LV's for these bbags. I have one more bag in mind...I'm considering a brief. After that, aside from an occasional tempting of a coin or makeup if the opportunity arises. I'll be done for a while :ban::yes:.

The bright side, I'll be enjoying the pieces I have...and lovin the sharing that goes on here. I'll be :nuts::drool::yahoo:for everyone else on the pf.

blessings-I hope you are right and I am actually recieving a day. The SA told me that the bag is really "round" and not "squarish" like they used to be and that these kind of bags were not longer produced:confused1::confused1:. What the heck was she talking about? I guess I´ll just have to wait and see what arrives. I´ll keep you posted....

OK, I know I already posted on this tread, but, I can't stop myself from coming back again and again just to look at this darn bag!!!! Just what I needed, somthing else to obsess over!!!! :sweatdrop: This forum is KILLING ME!!! Time to look into those knitting classes!!! LOL! Hmmm.....think knitting stuff would fit into this bag. I sure could use, oh nevermind!!! HAHAHA!!!

To all you LOVELY pf'ers, thank you for all the kind words about my yummy cinnamon day!

Purse...I totally know what you mean! I've done the same thing with several if these threads....hence 3 bags later (and wanting a few more). :wtf: I think the day would be great to fit all your knitting goodies :graucho:

Pelli....I'm hoping for ya! When Tuesday rolls around you'll be joining the "day club" and "GH club" :balloon:

OK, Now I am like a stalker on this thread. :supacool: LOL! I think I need this bag if I ever want to sleep again. :graucho: Hmmm.....If I don't want to sleep in my car, I better not. Decisions, Decisions :rolleyes: