It's a sickness, I'm telling you..............***Reveal***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just can't stay away from eBay, it's a sickness, I need a intervention.

I am always on the lookout for the ones that got away - ergo, thompson, legacy - you all know what it's like. I thought I was pretty much done, but I still can't stay away. So I'm on the bay the other night looking for nothing in particular, and I find these two beauties poorly listed, different sellers ending minutes apart. If I can get one at a great price that would be great right.....so I bid on the first one and win it at half my bid :biggrin::biggrin: So what's a girl to do - bid on the other one too.............and I win that one also.

They both arrived today both in pristine condition, I'm a happy bunny. Scored both of these beauties for less than $250 :graucho:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. omg i love the red one

3. They are both beautiful and the red miranda satchel is just gorgeous, congrats!

4. Congrat's!! Both look like they are made very well..Gorgeous:smile:

5. Nice! Love the red; it will be great for fall. Congrats on getting such great deals!

6. Awesome Bags!!! I really love the first one you have listed, what is the name of this bag? Both are very pretty! :smile:

7. Those bags are gorgeous, tannedsilk!! Congrats!!

8. I love the red one especially!

Don't feel bad, I have the sickness too :shrugs:

9. I love my bordeaux miranda -- I'm so happy for you and your scoring of this awesome bag for such a great price! I got mine on the bay 'bout 1 1/2-2 yrs ago, NWT, for $350--you lucky duck! I love the black carryall version of this miranda bag, too.

Awesome scores!

Oh, and "don't get well soon." LOL This is a sickness I hope never gets cured, myself! :hbeat:

10. LOVE (:drool:) your Miranda!!

I have the illness you have but in the chronic ongoing lingering variety:lol:

11. I love this Hamptons Vintage line. The leather is amazing and the bags were made so well (I had a blue carryall). Congrats on getting great deals on both of these beauties!

12. Thanks CC45, She's called Miranda - color bordeaux ;)

Thank you Katev

Cheers DQ, they really are very well made (and a little hefty too!)

Thanks AJ, ITA the red is divine for fall - can't wait to take her for a spin.

Thank you so much, I believe the blue one is Hamptons carryall

Thanks VS :biggrin:

13. ^^ YES!!! Ditto!

14. :roflmfao: We are in trouble lady!

Thanks Prof, looks like the illness is near epidemic proportions :biggrin:

Thank you, looks like a few interventions are needed!

ITA they are both so yummy - I would have been lucky to score just one! Thanks for stopping by:smile:

15. Wow! Great deals and I love them both. Congrats!