It's a Ruby Shoes Day! My little collection thread :)

rubyshoesday

Jun 25, 2008
So this is something I've been meaning to do for a looooong time but have been way too lazy to actually do. However for the first time in as long as I can remember I finally have a weekend to myself so I figured this was my chance to get it done. :P

Side Note: I cheated and used stock photos for a few pairs that are either at the cobbler or under my desk at work. Also I was too lazy to watermark... I know, I know, shame on me, but I just don't have that kind of patience.

I only have one pair (actually my first pair of CL's) that I don't have a picture of, nor can I find a stock photo and they're my black patent wherever's. They're presently at the cobblers because the heel broke off :Push:

Without further ado... My collection!

Enjoy :smile:

Last edited:
Black Patent Yoyo Zeppa

078.jpg

Orange Catwoman

079.jpg

Black/Gold Python Miss Boxe

080.jpg

Nude Rolande

081.jpg

Magenta/Gold New Ali

082.jpg

Oohhh, I love your collection! I love that it's obvious you wear them! They seem like they gets lots of love and attention. Which rocks.

Oh ..and I'm addicted to your Blue Velvet VPs with the Strass. And I MUST have those lace Pigalles...are these available anymore? If not, I'm putting them on my watch list NOW!!

Oohhh, I love your collection! I love that it's obvious you wear them! They seem like they gets lots of love and attention. Which rocks.

Oh ..and I'm addicted to your Blue Velvet VPs with the Strass. And I MUST have those lace Pigalles...are these available anymore? If not, I'm putting them on my watch list NOW!!

Aww thank you! I definitely wear my CL's whenever I can :graucho: I got those blue VP's a month before I got engaged, so I'm thinking they may be my wedding shoe, but I'm torn because there are soooooooo many pairs I'd love to rock as well. As for the lace pigalles they're not made any more but they pop up on e*bay from time to time so keep your eyes open!