It's a Ruby Shoes Day! My little collection thread :)

rubyshoesday

Jun 25, 2008
So this is something I've been meaning to do for a looooong time but have been way too lazy to actually do. However for the first time in as long as I can remember I finally have a weekend to myself so I figured this was my chance to get it done. :P

Side Note: I cheated and used stock photos for a few pairs that are either at the cobbler or under my desk at work. Also I was too lazy to watermark... I know, I know, shame on me, but I just don't have that kind of patience.

I only have one pair (actually my first pair of CL's) that I don't have a picture of, nor can I find a stock photo and they're my black patent wherever's. They're presently at the cobblers because the heel broke off :Push:

Without further ado... My collection!

Enjoy :smile:

Last edited:

rubyshoesday

Jun 25, 2008
Black Patent Yoyo Zeppa

Orange Catwoman

Black/Gold Python Miss Boxe

Nude Rolande

Magenta/Gold New Ali

rubyshoesday

Jun 25, 2008
Dark Red VP's

Black Gala Flats

Chestnut Wallis Zeppa

Black Patent/Wood Wallis Zeppa

Plum Yoyo 85

rubyshoesday

Jun 25, 2008
Red Ambrosina

Gold Armadillos

Black/Gold Cristmas Pony Rolandos

Python Decolletes

Black Kid Wallis

rubyshoesday

Jun 25, 2008
Black Moudira Espadrilles

Tortoise Patent VP's

Green Lace Pigalle 120

Alta Ariella Boots

Blue Velvet VP with strass toe

rubyshoesday

Jun 25, 2008
Leopard Pony Yoyo Zeppa

Love Story Boots

Taupe Fontanette

Black Suede Ginevra

Blue Gingham Espadrilles

Sharkbait

Schumi Obsessed
Sep 2, 2007
Oohhh, I love your collection! I love that it's obvious you wear them! They seem like they gets lots of love and attention. Which rocks.

Oh ..and I'm addicted to your Blue Velvet VPs with the Strass. And I MUST have those lace Pigalles...are these available anymore? If not, I'm putting them on my watch list NOW!!

rubyshoesday

Jun 25, 2008
Silver Pigalle 120

Silver Super Decollete

Black Patent En Passant

Black Kid O My Slings

Pink Isabelle Flat Espadrilles

Black Patent Coxinelle

rubyshoesday

Jun 25, 2008
Oohhh, I love your collection! I love that it's obvious you wear them! They seem like they gets lots of love and attention. Which rocks.

Oh ..and I'm addicted to your Blue Velvet VPs with the Strass. And I MUST have those lace Pigalles...are these available anymore? If not, I'm putting them on my watch list NOW!!
Aww thank you! I definitely wear my CL's whenever I can :graucho: I got those blue VP's a month before I got engaged, so I'm thinking they may be my wedding shoe, but I'm torn because there are soooooooo many pairs I'd love to rock as well. As for the lace pigalles they're not made any more but they pop up on e*bay from time to time so keep your eyes open!