It's a Navy Christmas for me!

claypot

sticky rice
O.G.
Sep 25, 2010
I love:

- the leather
- the lining
- the dustbag - the lining feels like soft flannel!
- the fact that the inside pockets are no longer "flaps" but incorporated into the lining
- the classic colour!

copyIMG_1418.jpg

copyIMG_1432.jpg

copyIMG_1435.jpg

copyIMG_1421.jpg

copyIMG_1430.jpg

lovely! congrats and enjoy the navy luggage. it's such a cool understated hue. there's a new dustbag? pics please!

ps: this would look so great if they had followed the black piping like the phantom version!

This is beautiful! Understated, elegant and sophisticated! The leather looks amazing! Love the navy blue - it reminds me a lot of my Navy Cabas, which at first glance appears black, but when you look closer and under brighter lights, the blue hue is more apparent.

MERRY XMAS TO YOU!:santawave:

lovely! congrats and enjoy the navy luggage. it's such a cool understated hue. there's a new dustbag? pics please!

ps: this would look so great if they had followed the black piping like the phantom version!

I don't think the dustbag looks any different, but compared to the first one I had (not sure if it was S/S or A/W from 2010) it now has a rather soft, felt-like interior - the old one was just a big cloth sack! :P

Black piping sounds gorgeous!

A little late on this, but congrats!!! It's lovely!! I'm so glad to hear that the inner pockets are now incorporated into the lining, that's a big upgrade IMO.

Enjoy her!!