It's a Navy Christmas for me!

cotonblanc

Aug 9, 2011
lovely! congrats and enjoy the navy luggage. it's such a cool understated hue. there's a new dustbag? pics please!

ps: this would look so great if they had followed the black piping like the phantom version!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
This is beautiful! Understated, elegant and sophisticated! The leather looks amazing! Love the navy blue - it reminds me a lot of my Navy Cabas, which at first glance appears black, but when you look closer and under brighter lights, the blue hue is more apparent.

MERRY XMAS TO YOU!:santawave:

lovely! congrats and enjoy the navy luggage. it's such a cool understated hue. there's a new dustbag? pics please!

ps: this would look so great if they had followed the black piping like the phantom version!
I don't think the dustbag looks any different, but compared to the first one I had (not sure if it was S/S or A/W from 2010) it now has a rather soft, felt-like interior - the old one was just a big cloth sack! :P

Black piping sounds gorgeous!

CourtneyMc22

Dreaming of NYC....
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
USA
A little late on this, but congrats!!! It's lovely!! I'm so glad to hear that the inner pockets are now incorporated into the lining, that's a big upgrade IMO.

Enjoy her!!

ilsecita

Jul 20, 2011
I love:

- the leather
- the lining
- the dustbag - the lining feels like soft flannel!
- the fact that the inside pockets are no longer "flaps" but incorporated into the lining
- the classic colour!

GORGEOUS! I love it so much. Congrats!