It's a lady!

PSnugget

Mar 6, 2015
Australia
Hi guys! I got my first ever Lady Dior last night. :smile:
I went in to look at the bee pouch from SS17 last week. It was really cute but I just couldn't justify the price for something that I would only get limited use. Since I was already in the store, I had a look around and ended up putting down a deposit for a large Open Bar in beige. Over the weekend, I started getting that niggling feeling that I'd made a mistake. I mean, the Open Bar is nice and I have space for another large tote but I had kind of really wanted to fill that spot with something else. After a lot of flip flopping between the Diorama and LD (both on my wishlist), I got a medium LD in black lambskin and GHW and I can truly say that I am happy with my decision. :cool:

20170421_090735-1.jpg

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
I went in to look at the bee pouch from SS17 last week. It was really cute but I just couldn't justify the price for something that I would only get limited use. Since I was already in the store, I had a look around and ended up putting down a deposit for a large Open Bar in beige. Over the weekend, I started getting that niggling feeling that I'd made a mistake. I mean, the Open Bar is nice and I have space for another large tote but I had kind of really wanted to fill that spot with something else. After a lot of flip flopping between the Diorama and LD (both on my wishlist), I got a medium LD in black lambskin and GHW and I can truly say that I am happy with my decision. :cool:

View attachment 3673689
Great choice of a timeless classic. Congratulations!

Reactions: PSnugget

PSnugget

Mar 6, 2015
Australia
Thank you all. I am definitely looking forward to taking her out. :smile:

I really have to make a shout out to the SAs at Dior in Brisbane. Everytime I go in, even if I just have some spare time and am only in for a peek, they've always taken the time to make sure that I'm looked after. Dior SAs really are the best. :heart:

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Wheeling, WV

View attachment 3673689
Congratulations! You made the right choice, and you will love this bag! I got this very bag over a year ago and I'm totally taken with it. It's so classic, chic and elegant, yet it is very versatile.

Reactions: PSnugget

PSnugget

Mar 6, 2015
Australia
Congrats! Such a classic, lovely bag.

I do own the Bee pouch and love it (so partial to that as well)...

View attachment 3677005
Thanks! I am pretty sure that I asked the SA to call me if the bee pouch came in after I saw photos of yours. ;) The locking mechanism on it is fantastic and I would have been all over it if it was sized more like the promenade.

hasana

Mar 15, 2012
JAPAN
Congrats! Such a classic, lovely bag.

I do own the Bee pouch and love it (so partial to that as well)...

View attachment 3677005

Have been eyeing this bag for a couple weeks now, can't decide between the black or the red though. The lock mechanism is so stunning, and the simplicity of it, ugh need it in my life. How do you find yours? What do you think of the size?

incoralblue

Boy With Bags
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
NY
Have been eyeing this bag for a couple weeks now, can't decide between the black or the red though. The lock mechanism is so stunning, and the simplicity of it, ugh need it in my life. How do you find yours? What do you think of the size?
I love it. I'm eyeing one of the embroidered tarot ones too.

It's a small bag for sure and I only use it when I'm off to a dinner or theater - but I already knew that it will be used just for such occasions before buying it.
But I really love the novelty of it which is why I got it in the first place.

It does fit an iPhone PLUS but I don't, would hate to stretch it out. The red is stunning. I did see a black lizard one when I was in New York and that one was truly gorgeous.