It's a Hit!

LadyLinda

Jul 30, 2007
Just to let all you lovely ladies who helped me decide on a gift for my niece that she LOVES :heart:... LOVES :heart:... LOVES :heart: her new avocado Sex Bomb! I gave it to her yesterday and you never saw or heard such squeals of delight. She kept holding it to her face and inhaling in the leather scent. My husband (her uncle) looked like he was watching that scene in When Harry Met Sally where Meg Ryan is in the restaurant. :roflmfao: Female ecstasy never fails to fascinate, especially when the female is swearing she is going to sleep with her new bag that night.

Anyway, the avocado Sex Bomb was clearly the perfect choice. Thank you all so much! :flowers: My niece is kind of like my daughter, because I never had daughters, only sons, and making her happy makes me happy.

We don't have pics, alas, because I neglected to bring my camera. :noggin: I'll see if I can get some from her.

Oh, and the avocado is a GORGEOUS color! I had my doubts when I ordered, because I'm just not an avocado sort of gal, but the color is very autumnal and vibrant. It's a perfect fall bag. The crunch leather has that sheen we all know and love, and the bag's folds and curves look rich and lush. Sex Bomb, indeed.

That is so very exciting!! I am thrilled for you that she adores it and that you were able to share a tano with her! And I have to agree with your niece, that smelling the tano leather is ecstasy!!

That's awesome! She'll probably have the only Tano at school! I'd love to see IRL pics of the avocado if you can get some from her! What a nice aunt!

omg I'm so excited that she loved it!!!!! That is so sweet of you, I'm sure you are her coolest aunt EVER! OMG I'd die if I got tano bags as gifts lol! I loved your description and so funny that she's already smelling the leather! WOO HOO! Great job Linda!

Pictures please if you can! I had no interest in the Avocado until I saw it modeled on luna boston, and now I can't get it out of my head!!! I would LOVE to see pics to help me make up my mind on this....

That's so wonderful! I'm glad your niece loved her avocado SB! I have been drooling over that color since I saw it for the first time! I only have one Tano- the pom SB- but I can't seem to give her up to try another style. I am seriously considering just buying another SB in another color...and avocado would be it! :smile: