It's a GUCCI New Year for Papertiger: Reveal...

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
Everybody has waited so long and I have waited so long for decent sunshine. The sunshine never came at the right time but you don't have to wait any longer

This will be fairly instant :cool:

attachment.php

Attachments

• _1020362.jpg
    _1020362.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,959
Thank you mommyoftwins may I say how much I love your vintage pieces that I have just caught glimpse of in the ref section, amazing condition too :tup:

Thank you I will post more pieces soon. I've just got the hang of the picture posting.

By the way what is the name of the beautiful black evening bag in your revea?l, all the pieces are devine but that one is just exquisite.

Last edited:
OMG! You really did get the gucci medium 1973 bag - not that I doubted you or anything lol! We just don't get a lot of exotic bag reveals here! Gucci needs to hire you to take stunning pictures of their bags because your bag looks even more gorgeous in your pics than what they have on their website. I always love your exotic gucci reveals. Also congrats on that sweet evening bag too!

Great find on the green bouvier - it looks like it's in amazing condition!:tup:
Btw those are killer red heels!

Wow OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::okay:
Love the Jackie and the black shoulder bag - smart, functional, excuisite!! Wear in good health! Boy are you going to be the best dressed!!! I applaud you!!!!

Congratulations on all your new and gorgeous Gucci items, Papertiger!! That green python hand bag is simply TDF!!!!!!! :love: :cloud9: :nuts: :drool:

Expy :hugs: haven't seen you for a while.

Glad you like the python, it holds a lot but still a proper handbag with it's own little mirror and the handle adjusts to a full shoulder strap. It's darker and looks more green than in the pics, worn with any neutral colours that colour really pops. I tried the matching shoes but they were too, too high I couldn't even stand let alone walk :lol:

OMG! You really did get the gucci medium 1973 bag - not that I doubted you or anything lol! We just don't get a lot of exotic bag reveals here! Gucci needs to hire you to take stunning pictures of their bags because your bag looks even more gorgeous in your pics than what they have on their website. I always love your exotic gucci reveals. Also congrats on that sweet evening bag too!

Great find on the green bouvier - it looks like it's in amazing condition!:tup:
Btw those are killer red heels!

Thank you GhstDreamer :flowers: I was warned there was prob going to be a waiting list for this, esp in this colour, just on the strength of interest from the catwalk show but I still needed to see it IRL to convince me, your advice was spot on - it's a piece forever You can imagine my difficulty in hiding it from myself until Christmas (actually I cheated I wore it out once :shame:smile:.

It's amazing how things can change but still work out in the end. I gave away my Jackie thinking I needed a new one. Originally I was budgeting on the matching set of blk/orng nubuck Jackie and 1973-G but then going for the python meant it wasn't possible, then someone I knew already wanted to sell her Bouvier (totally my colour). The price meant I could have both bags I originally wanted (plus somehow the Bouvier is so much better on me - perfect combo of casual/smart) :yahoo:

Wow OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::okay:
Love the Jackie and the black shoulder bag - smart, functional, excuisite!! Wear in good health! Boy are you going to be the best dressed!!! I applaud you!!!!

Thank you BgaHolic that's a great compliment :smooch:

Up-close you would appreciate the leather, it's thick but undulates beautifully - altogether an amazing carefree hobo that's also quite elegant, in fact very 'Gucci'. I am wondering whether with the addition of this, I actually need the Maxi Veneta too, I like these flatter bags when the weather means I have no need for a coat and certainly I am quite happy to wear this all Summer long and then re-think. I am so close to being completely done :beach:.