It's a good thing! (Outlet Reveal)

Wow...that's a awesome find! I need to get to my outlet more frequently..(I have the small one:smile:)..but my daughter would sure like a big one..
Nice!! Congrats:woohoo::yahoo:

:drool: Love the Ali wallet! How much was it?
It was $54.99.

IMG_5565Small.jpg

We are Ali Wallet twins...Just bought mine today
Yay, no wonder you guessed it! I love this wallet!!

Okay now, here's THE BAG!!!!!!...........................drumroll............................

IMG_5562waterMedium.jpg

I never thought I would find this one. There is a story about this, in a nutshell, I had to ask 3 SA's to go in the back and look for me, the 3rd one came back with it and scored! The other two acted sheepish when they saw me carry it, they said, "Oh, I didn't know we had one, sorry."
Thus, my title of this thread, it's a good thing I was persistent!

Good thing you didn't have a Jeh3v moment where an SA tries to wrangle the bag right out of your hands!!!

It's gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!
These SAs didn't act like they wanted it at all. I do lift weights and tower above them with my height. hehehehehe
My outlet still has 3 of the lilac large leather Parker pilot hippies if anyone wants to try to put one on a charge hold. PM me for the phone number.

Here's my modeling pics all ready:
modelparkerdisguisemall.jpg

IMG_5576Small.jpg

And the inside of the cinnamon large hippie:
IMG_5609Small.jpg

wow congrats...i'm dying for a hippie. I've even had three dreams in the last two weeks about buying two hippies lol. My two nearest outlets haven't had any though :sad:
May I ask how much the hippie was?

These SAs didn't act like they wanted it at all. I do lift weights and tower above them with my height. hehehehehe
My outlet still has 3 of the lilac large leather Parker pilot hippies if anyone wants to try to put one on a charge hold. PM me for the phone number.

:lolots: Thanks for the info. Oops! I'm going to hold out for the Cinnamon though :biguns: I have the sand that I scored at the outlet a while back, but the Cinnamon is my true love :girlsigh: Congrats again!

wow congrats...i'm dying for a hippie. I've even had three dreams in the last two weeks about buying two hippies lol. My two nearest outlets haven't had any though :sad:
May I ask how much the hippie was?

The hippie was $134.99. Retailed for $358.00.
I hope you get one!

Thanks, ladies, for your congrats...now I can change out of my Cricket satchel into the hippie. :yahoo: