Its a disease!

Anniev28

Mar 11, 2012
So it's summer and enjoying Southern California's sunshine. Dressed to impress in my maxi dress and strutting around town with my lovely aka jumbo. My 7 year old shrieks.... Ewwww.... I shriek back.....ewwww what? She cries, "You look diseased mommy... Your shoulder looks so gross. You have a disease." I look over my shoulder and notice the chain marks embedded deep and all over my skin. I laugh it out. " It's the price I pay for my bag." I said. She responds "Only crazy people pay money to get that disease" I reply "yes hon, and there's no cure to it"

OMG, she's so cute :smile:
Keep a printout of this post and show it to her when she's older and begs you to lend her one of your Chanels ;)
I have to admit though that it is an incurable disease. My daughter calls it the "Chanel bug".

So it's summer and enjoying Southern California's sunshine. Dressed to impress in my maxi dress and strutting around town with my lovely aka jumbo. My 7 year old shrieks.... Ewwww.... I shriek back.....ewwww what? She cries, "You look diseased mommy... Your shoulder looks so gross. You have a disease." I look over my shoulder and notice the chain marks embedded deep and all over my skin. I laugh it out. " It's the price I pay for my bag." I said. She responds "Only crazy people pay money to get that disease" I reply "yes hon, and there's no cure to it"

Haha, your daughter has sharp eyes! Yep, high threshold to chain marks is a symptom of "chanelitis". I've been afflicted with this disease for quite some time now. But my symptom is more of the urge to check tPF for the latest Chanel reveals. Short of canceling all network subscriptions, I don't know how to cure it. ;)

Haha, your daughter has sharp eyes! Yep, high threshold to chain marks is a symptom of "chanelitis". I've been afflicted with this disease for quite some time now. But my symptom is more of the urge to check tPF for the latest Chanel reveals. Short of canceling all network subscriptions, I don't know how to cure it. ;)

Could agree more with you. I feel the 'need' to check out tpf Chanel thread.