It's a Dior Hawaii Festival Bag

Jun 14, 2007
The bag that mum bought me for xmas arrived and on the tag I was surprised that it read Hawaii World Festival 2006 as it wasn't mentioned in the auction.

I know they were produced and it's genuine but does anyone have any background info on this festival?

festival bag.jpg

festival tag.jpg

You've got be kidding, I am glad I picked this one, check this out, only 250 made:

DIOR
Each year during World Festival, Dior features exclusive products for its Ala Moana Center store. This year Dior presents the Diorissimo logo jacquard medium hobo with pink patent leather trim & enamel i.d. plate. 250 will be available.
Dior is also pleased to offer worldwide exclusive "Baby Dior" tees. The girls' tee includes a pink metallic and beaded hibiscus print. The boys' tee features a blue tiki embroidered print. 300 girls' tees will be available and 80 boys' tees will be available, both tees are offered in sizes 2-12.
Retail: $530 (handbag)
$85-110 (baby tees)
Dior is located on the Mall Level. For more information call 943-6900.

diorbag.jpg

sowwy, moment of weakness :upsidedown:...shall i say something *****y to balance out?;) ( btw if you wanna see a *****y Nat drunk and happy, i changed my pic in the profile lol )
I meant the bag was a pleasant surprise not you being nice :nuts::lol:

Nice pic luv, can't tell your drunk so you must handle your booze well then again your probably used it (who said that :wtf:)

I meant the bag was a pleasant surprise not you being nice :nuts::lol:

Nice pic luv, can't tell your drunk so you must handle your booze well then again your probably used it (who said that :wtf:)

darn that says something about me that i thought so , no ? :roflmfao:

yeah i handle my booze well...until the next morning when i cant handle anything and im half dead for the whole day :throwup:;)

darn that says something about me that i thought so , no ? :roflmfao:

yeah i handle my booze well...until the next morning when i cant handle anything and im half dead for the whole day :throwup:;)
Your always nice hun :P

I hear ya, if i go on a bender I feel flat for a few days after, that's the age creeping up.

The older you get the harder it get's :sweatdrop: