It's a cute bag and all....

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
...but is anyone else getting tired of constantly hearing Zoe, Zoe, Zoe?!

lol I'm not being mean, just kinda poking fun. I counted 6... SIX threads with Zoe in the title!!!

I'll be happy when the Zoes have left the outlet!

Now Zoe people don't attack me! Like I said it's a nice bag... but geez... I can only take so much of the SAME bag!:P

It was the same when the GIGI hit the outlet, and the Lilly, and the Carly and the Ergo....and every other line. No big deal. :shrugs:

Exactly! No offense, but the great thing about the board is that we can pick and choose which threads we want to read. Also, if anyone wants to talk about something besides "the" bag of the moment, then post away! :biggrin:

I think there are alot of people who are very proud of their Zoe's and/or Zoe collections. I certainly wouldn't seek out a thread to complain that they're happy with their purchase. This is a classic style of bag with many different leathers, colors and signature combo's. Women have been waiting for them to hit the outlets for quite awhile and they're overjoyed that they were able to score them at such a great price, nothing wrong with that.

I think there are alot of people who are very proud of their Zoe's and/or Zoe collections. I certainly wouldn't seek out a thread to complain that they're happy with their purchase. This is a classic style of bag with many different leathers, colors and signature combo's. Women have been waiting for them to hit the outlets for quite awhile and they're overjoyed that they were able to score them at such a great price, nothing wrong with that.

ITA! I am overjoyed that I can get 4 Zoe's (yes, I'm an addict) at great prices. It is such a classic style that I can see myself carrying her for a long time! No offense taken from anyone, some bags just don't appeal to others. I think they are plentiful at the outlets now so until a new bag hits we'll be hearing about Zoe!;)

...but is anyone else getting tired of constantly hearing Zoe, Zoe, Zoe?!

lol I'm not being mean, just kinda poking fun. I counted 6... SIX threads with Zoe in the title!!!

I'll be happy when the Zoes have left the outlet!

Now Zoe people don't attack me! Like I said it's a nice bag... but geez... I can only take so much of the SAME bag!:P

Well, you just started another Zoe thread :lolots:

Well, you just started another Zoe thread :lolots:

LMAO:roflmfao:

I really didn't get it either until I got my first Zoe, I have lots of LV bags and lots of other coach but this is just bag perfection.. Lily was heavy and the stiff handles hurt my hand. Peyton is very comfortable so is lindsay and the legacy bags yum... but for the moment Zoe fits everything I need and the fact it comes in so many colors is awesome im on number 5 :O):yahoo:

haha Im not a huge fan of the Zoe, my one green patent is enough for me, so I hear you! But again, with the prices that these bags are at now, its just insane and everyone goes crazy when the prices drop that low PLUS there are coupons!!