Its a crazy day on ebay today!!Foresta print all over!

Yeah, all of a sudden Foresta are mushrooming all over eBay! I was eyeing for the MM too since it's in my wishlist. I just got a cheap cheap Foresta Canguro ($50) and Paradiso Ciao ($50)! Sometimes, you just have to be patient and hunt down bargains meticulously!

WIth so many Foresta to choose from, I might get a Bambione! I got one in my watch list now...

I want that foresta BV or MM!! But I dont have an ebay account..

I wonder how high the bids will go.. and if that ebayer is willing to sell it for a set price. *sigh*

The more I look at foresta bags, the more I want one!! I'm getting :sad: now.. I dont even know how to work with ebay.

One of us can always help you with that... You can just Paypal (or if you don't have that either, a check/money order) to someone and they can get it for you...?

I think vmasterz also gets her stuff over-retail since she's in guam :shrugs:

I was lucky and got mine at retail but it was used so it's a little dirty :Push: but yeah hopefully I'll get more stuff signed but if it's signed it's probably going over retail anyways (on top of it being a foresta)

i dont have an account..my friend is helping me sell it :Push: ...sorry if you think thats too high but that how much im willing to part my beloved forestas :sad: and yup tehlilone is right...the prices i pay here is way over retail than the states...except Hawaii...which the same as over here :Push: and I never get any deals here...