It's a crazy/beautiful Chanel life (pics of my fab addiction)!

very nice!!! Now I've always been curious about the straps. Do the straps fall through the hole often or not at all? Hopefully that made sense. I love this bag but don't like the fact that the straps are removable.:hrmm:

omg! i didn't realise they were removable LOL! i'm such an idiot. they actually never fall through the hole, that's why i never notice them. :lol:

i love the bag, and come to think of it, i think it's pretty reasonably priced! :love:

beautiful

and if it does rain down on you a chanel blush, could you let me know and I ll come share your blush umbrella ;) - oohh if only they would fall from the sky , we sure would become good catchers :biggrin:

very nice!!! Now I've always been curious about the straps. Do the straps fall through the hole often or not at all? Hopefully that made sense. I love this bag but don't like the fact that the straps are removable.:hrmm:
I had this bag in brown and have another bag with similar straps and they did fall through, but not very often at all. Definately not enough to make it a big deal, maybe 4 or 5 times out of a year (if carried everyday).

I had this bag in brown and have another bag with similar straps and they did fall through, but not very often at all. Definately not enough to make it a big deal, maybe 4 or 5 times out of a year (if carried everyday).

oh dear! that is quite a bummer. but that hadn't happened to me, so far so good i guess? but i rarely carry this bag actually, i pass it to my mom to carry lol! i might ask my mom about the bag if the handles do fall through.

what happened to your bag? 'had'? you sold it? :confused1:

oh dear! that is quite a bummer. but that hadn't happened to me, so far so good i guess? but i rarely carry this bag actually, i pass it to my mom to carry lol! i might ask my mom about the bag if the handles do fall through.

what happened to your bag? 'had'? you sold it? :confused1:
Yes, I sold it. I had the tote in brown. I wanted the MC flap when it came out this year, and didn't need that many brown bags.

heyyy, thank you!! yes, it's the classic design, it has vertical CC slots on the left and on the right is the money slots and zipper coin compartment. (you know, the typical chanel wallet design) i bought it 2 weeks ago (i think) and i paid around $525 (SGD840 is the actual price i paid) ? it's reasonably priced i think, b/c most of the wallets are priced higher for that kinda leather. it's very smooth and soft patent with a very divine metallic red color (like the shade of my guerlain lipstick i got from paris last winter from their limited christmas edition! woooopeee), which i have yet to see on bags at the moment. i think it'll look fab on a bag! :love:

i bought it from the chanel boutique because that's the only place that carries it in singapore but i'm sure there are more in the US? mine came in 2 pieces, i managed to get the last one, though i wanted the flap one at first but was sold to a customer JUST BEFORE me!!! :cursing: urgh! mine's unfortunately the display piece, but in excellent condition cause it was only out for 1-2 days! hope that helps!!! :smile:

Thanks for your reply! I'll have to go check it out this weekend. I'm interested to see what the flap one looks like, is that the long style like yours? Or shorter?