^^ It's a "COLOURFUL" Friday and love love love it !! ^^

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    I'm torn with the 2 Alexa with different colour and different material...
    But once i tried the bag and i already know which Alexa I want... :love:

Finally I've bought my weekend bag home and at the same time also bought the gift voucher for my cousin's birthday gift
    as the Choco Bayswater is OOS now..

I love my new bag, like the soft touch, comfy material and it's so cheerful ! :yahoo: :biggrin:

2. Here's my Alexa Plum Loopy Leopard Quilted Denim !! :yahoo: :yahoo:

It's really hard to capture this real beauty, it's more like the purple + light pink colour in real life.... :love:

[​IMG]

3. Ah congratulations LuvTare you have a beauty. It's great when you just "know" which bag is right. Can we see modeling pics now?

4. Congratulations LuvTare, I agree with Blue though - we need modelling pics of this rare beauty :graucho:

5. LOL Thanks bluecat & charliefarlie.. :lol:

Here's my "MULTIPLE" colour modelling pictures.. ;)

There's white, black, dark purple & bright pink Top with Denim Jeans... Do you think the Alexa suit me? :P

[​IMG]

6. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Suits you so well, lovely modelling!

7. Thank you Linnea, my wardrobe still have some dark grey, brown & light purple plain clothes and
    i think the Alexa really can "Pop Up" with my normal wear.. LOL :lol: :P

8. Great modelling pics - haven't seen that bag IRL, must get on website now!!

9. Oh lovely, the first Loopy Lexie!!

Great modeling pics, goes well with all colours, very versatile... love the handle, didn't realise that detail - congrats :nuts:

10. Love the modelling shots - you really wear this Alexa well :biggrin:

11. You look great! Congrats.

12. Sorry LuvTare it just doesn't suit you at all so you should pack her up and send her to me forthwith as she will suit me better. Seriously she is fab and really suits your wardrobe. Great choice.

13. Lovely bag, really love the pop of colour, especially against the white top and the black one!

14. Looks fab Luv tare, love the way it pops against the black top!

15. Luvtare, the bag looks stunning on you and goes with all of those colours!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice