It's A Cinch

Dear Ms. C:

If you do a forum search, the ladies here mentioned the date of sale at various city locations. Basically it is all August, so check it out and you might find something 'INTERESTING'?!

Really, just don't eat bread?! For how long and how many lb.?!

I am trying hard to go back to my pre-preg size but I don't think it might happen (I was sz 2/4 but went all the way up to 12/14) after 2 childbirth........ :sad: I'll settle for 6/8 if I can....

i just did a search and couldnt find any info on dates. i will go to H later this week and ask directly. thank you, morgan.
i have not eaten bread in over a year. no cake, rice, flour, etc. i eat everything else. chocolate, potato chips (if it doesnt contain rice or flour), corn tortilas (no flour), alcohol except for beer (which is sad because i love beer but oh well) fruits, salads, fish, meat, etc. i eat mousse and shrimp and baked potato, etc. i just find breads weigh me down and make me tired. they are unnecessary and cutting bread out really caused a weight loss side effect i wasn't quite expecting. the fact that i still eat things like chocolate, etc. has kept my weight balanced and not sent me to the emergency room. :smile:
i feel a lot better and you wont notice but you will lose weight as a side effect and you will never even tell because i guarantee once you say bye bye to noodles and bread and rice you wont miss it.

HH she is doing very well! i had a mild freak out when i saw that the cadena she came with had only one dimple as opposed to two but then i was told many cadenas have one dimple or none at all. aside from that its been smooth sailing and i wore her just the other day.

i'll tell you that what i miss the most are cold sesame noodles at chinese restaurants.

HH she is doing very well! i had a mild freak out when i saw that the cadena she came with had only one dimple as opposed to two but then i was told many cadenas have one dimple or none at all. aside from that its been smooth sailing and i wore her just the other day.

i'll tell you that what i miss the most are cold sesame noodles at chinese restaurants.

rofl - i actually thought of you tonight when i was eating a steaming plate of lo mein. couldn't do it.:nogood:

if anything else comes up re. that kelly, don't spend one single second doubting her authenticity - she glows, and that can't be faked.

Dear Ms. C:

Gosh, completely NO rice/roodle or bread.... I LOVE noodles....

Not sure if you are now in East or West coast?!

If SCP, pre-sale is 08/01 (I think invitation only?) public sale is 08/2 starting....

If BH, public sale is 08/14.

All days starting are on weekdays, so as much as I am tempted to go but need to be at work... :crybaby:

Have FUN and I am going to consider your diet formula and if all else fail, this might be my ultimate solution (beside exercise)... :confused1: