It's a Brighton Blue Kind of Day!!!!

Shoes - Your collection is SO BEAUTIFUL!! The bolide and otrich "BLUE" shade is so gorgeous. I'm not a Blue person, but when I see them change colors in the light...that is totally COOL!

Is your ostrich Kelly Brighton Blue, too?

Wow, all your purchases are making me :sweatdrop: :wtf: (sweat and drool), b/c I told DH no more bags till Paris. DD heard the promise and told DH that he can take my COMPUTER away!!:nuts:

The comparison photos are great - they're all gorgeous anyway!

From what I can tell, it looks like the Brighton is not only more muted in Chevre, it's also a little lighter than it is in Clemence. That surprises me since colors are usually more vivid in Chevre, not the other way around........

Whatever....... LOVE it and it looks perfect on you.

i've got to study and just immerse myself in those beautiful pics, but before i do, let me ask, what leather is the indigo bolide? even just looking at them all for a second as i opened each attachment i can't get over how beautiful your bags are!

Congratulations shoes! I love a chevre Bolide:heart: , and the BB chevre is really lovely. Thank you for the pictures, I have a bag ordered in this leather and really appreciate seeing them. Enjoy your wonderful new piece, :smile:!

Sarah-girl you will love chevre! It's so light to carry and yet durable - for some reason I love it in this bag and for me, felt in the birkin it took more of a beating on the corners at least; HH the leather on the indigo is vache liegee - and I must say, earlier I didn't think that the leather was as light as others did...however...the first thing I did was compare empty and I must admit they are about equal! I also love the gold hw w/indigo...