It's a BOY!!! ***Reveal with a bonus***

k5ml3k

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
Eek!! I am just over the moon with this one! I try not to make these reveal stories too long but I always seem to fail...

I wanted to commemorate 2016 with a special bag. I wanted to find the perfect boy bag since it was the year I was marrying my boy ;) I thought I had it down to this red caviar boy with RHW and burgundy lambskin with LGHW. I LOVED the burgundy but I just couldn't imagine the possible wear that could happen with this delicate leather esp at that price tag (it would have been my first lambskin). The red was the perfect shade and was absolutely beautiful plus the caviar would be more durable; however, the seasons type of caviar and hardware just didn't wow me. I guess I really wanted to stick with that GHW and didn't want to settle. At the end, they both went back :crybaby: So the search continued...I was very interested with type of boys that were coming the following season. When I found out that there was going to be a black caviar with GHW and a burgundy calfskin with GHW in the upcoming season, I was ecstatic and ordered both. Unfortunately, neither one gave me THAT feeling. Lastly, I tried the Cruise 2017 black caviar with the LGHW as I LOVE the LGHW :loveeyes: Even though it wasn't going to be from 2016 anymore, I was willing to "settle". Unfortunately or fortunately, that didn't work out either.

Then this came along! I ended up going the pre-loved route bc I just couldn't pass up this. It is the perfect combination (to me) plus it has to be one of the best deals I've ever gotten!

Anyone up for a reveal?!

Last edited:
Reactions: JazzyMac
I know, I know...I'm sorry [emoji85]

I was so excited I had to do an unboxing in the car! I've never been so mad at myself for not paying overnight shipping...

IMG_1487826815.871435.jpg