It's a 10 ~new product I tried, totally fabulous!

Does the maker of this product have a website? I checked Google and couldn't find it in the search results. I want to go to it, so I can find salons in my area that carry the line. I did order it through ebay, but it has not arrived yet.

Does the maker of this product have a website? I checked Google and couldn't find it in the search results. I want to go to it, so I can find salons in my area that carry the line. I did order it through ebay, but it has not arrived yet.
I tried to google as well, and came up with nothing. I ended up just ordering it off Amazon, but I wish I could just buy it local

OP please clarify. Which is the product you bought and love:

21Ss5MQ9yNL._AA250_.jpg

21JSGMZ2KTL._AA250_.jpg

Or are they the same product and just packaged differently?

21Ss5MQ9yNL._AA250_.jpg

Wow, such fast shipping! I bought it from amazon.com and their shipping was ONLY $1 for 2nd day air! WOWWOW!

Anyways, when I received my package today I immediately tried it out on dry hair.
When I first sprayed it, I thought that the smell was FOUL, but after a few hours my hair smells like hairspray. The substance in the bottle is a creamy thick conditioner-like liquid, but it doesn't weigh down your hair. Overall, I'm not too fond of this product. I've had better with the silk therapy serums. Mehh...I dunno, it doesn't seem to do anything for me :shrugs:. Maybe I need to try it on wet hair?

I need a report from the women with curly hair. Okay after you spray it on when your hair is wet and comb it through with a wide tooth comb do you then use your normal styling gel?

My hair is naturally curly/wavy.. I can't remember any more, it has been so long since I saw them. But yes I spray, comb in, and use my silk therapy and style as normal.

OK back to post again..I used this stuff again today....How does this stuff work so good...It is amazing...and it does not weight my hair down..I'm using the masque in the pot....I wish I could buy this stuff in an undustrial sized drum lol!!!! Get this ladies..it's great!! I'm going to google this stuff to see if I can get it cheaper..