It's a 10 ~new product I tried, totally fabulous!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have used this product several times at my hairdresser's shop, but I finally bought it and want to share it with you. It is fabulous. Its called, "It's a 10" . There are 10 problem hair areas that it targets and I promise you, your hair will feel and look changed from using it. I provided a link to it, if anyone is interested. Read the customer reviews for it, they say it all.
    Let me know what you think if you try it! Or have tried it.

http://www.amazon.com/ITS-10-MIRACLE-LEAVE-PRODUCT/dp/B000I6I3EG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1204458850&sr=8-1

2. Wow.. that sold me! :tup: I am not going to order it quite yet, but I am really really tempted! Sounds like great stuff! I have thick naturally curly hair and I flat iron too.. that sounds like my kind of product! Is this about what you paid?

3. I am a hairdresser, and this stuff is the sh!t!!!!!! Completely amazing!! We literally sell out of this stuff every day! You know they have a "It's a 10 mask" too. This stuff is the best leave in I have ever used, and it works wonders on ALL types of hair. It has become something I can not live without.

4. wow.. good to know! Okay, I think I am going to order it.. I wonder if I can find anywhere locally and not have to purchase it on the internet. :shrugs:

5. OK, I just ordered it! :smile:

6. sucka! LOL!

7. Yes it is wonderful. My hairdresser uses it to prime my hair each time I go, and I finally asked her if I could buy it there and so I took it home and love it to pieces.. so I decided to share it with you all, my new product junky friends.. enjoy it and let me know how it works out for you.

8. I have a GF that swears by this product!!

9. After reading those reviews, I'm dying to buy this. Does anyone know if it's sold in stores?

10. Sounds Like A Great Product... Please Tell Us If It Can Be Bought In Stores

Thanks For This Info

11. Ok I want to try it also. Where can you buy it ? May help with my natural curly frizzy hair I flat iron everyday

12. I am sooo tempted, but I just bought a new tube of FF glossing cream.

13. Interesting...Thanks I will probably give it a try. I am A Fekkai user, but not terribly impressed with his products and always in search of the next best thing!

14. I got in at my salon, I was told it is only sold at certain salons, but I did find it on Amazon.com
    It is an amazing product. I love it. I am so glad I shared this product with you all, please let me know how you like it.

15. anyone know wher i can get hold of it in uk?