It's <3...Navy is my new black!!! =-)

May 7, 2008
So this bag is probably old news to many of you since it has changed hands now for at least the third time in recent weeks, so i'll apologize in advance. But, being new to me, I am absolutely enamored by it and had to share it with all you fellow Minkettes!!!:love: It has been a LONG time since I have felt this way about an RM, and as always the oldies are the goodies in my eyes!!! I must say a big thank you to another lovely pf'er for letting her go...not sure I could have or more than likely ever will! The Mini Nikki is a great size imo, and holds just enough for my daily hauls. It is a bit heavy loaded down though...guess that's my own fault! :heart:'ing the old school hardware and of course that gorge candy stripe lining. So without further adieu, her she is in all her glory...
NavyMiniNik.jpg

NavyMiniNikki.jpg

NavyMiniStuffInside.jpg

Gorgeous! :faint: I love navy and the candy cane lining too! Congrats!!!

By the way... I like your little cosmetic case with the critters on it too... did you get that from Etsy?? :smile:

Isn't it so awesome with lining and the leather is one big puddle of loveliness! I miss my little nikki but so happy she has a home with someone that adores her! hehehehehehe

Navy is absolutely TDF! Congrats on the beautiful new baby! I especially love the candy stripe lining too, and the color and texture of that bag is just delicious. I am still waiting to someday find myself a Navy Nikki too.