Ithink I changed my mind - Gustto vs. Minkoff

1. What do you ladies think??? I have orders in for both, though I am considering cancelling the Gustto. I just found the Rebecca Minkoff tote last night and I think I like it better. I think it will last longer both physically and trend-wise. Any thoughts?

gustto tote.jpg rebecca minkoff tote.jpg
  2. I think you are right, Kathleen. I love that Minkoff tote! Very nice and you'd get more use out of it, I bet.

3. good. that is what i was hoping to hear. i think i will call jcmadison.com right now. though it might be fun just to have both bags in my hot little hands for a moment or two...

4. I LOVE the Minkoff bag--you should def keep that one---the leather looks so soft and thick

5. I :heart: the Minkoff!!

Where did you find that tote? It doesn't seem to be available on her website.

6. three places. www.funkylala.com, www.ynotshop.com, www.anthropologie.com. why it isn't on her site, i don't know. i ordered mine from funklala but ynotshop is cheaper (they didn't get back to me until after i ordered.) both funkylala and ynotshop offer free shipping. got the gustto on friday.

7. The Minkoff's cool! I just saw it in an anthropologie catalogue.

8. Will you post pics when the Minkoff comes?

9. Of course. And I did change my mind. The Gustto went back today. Pictures of it are in my other link.

10. Funkylala wrote me - the bag has been shipped - YEAHHHHH. I am thinking Wednesday or Thursday.

11. I am so glad you got my bag!

Good choice lady!

12. Is this really you??? I haven't received it yet but I am really looking forward to it. What is the handle drop - can you wear it on your shoulder? Also, what care do you recommend? I have little little kids and I will be using it for school. How can I keep it nice? Also, why are you not showing it on your site?

13. Hey! It is really me! I don't have it on my site cause we got a little crazy ( in a good way of course with orders and as soon as I have a minute...we are gonna shoot it and put up!) The strap drop is about 12" so it will easily fit over your arm with or without a coat on..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice