Items to be discontinued - how do you know?

noddyfry

Dec 1, 2012
Hi All!!!

I have my eye on a few items and need to save up, but one thing that worries me is that I'll get the money together only to discover the item is no longer made.

I understand limited colours are gone once they're gone, but for example I want a few things that appear standard (black multicolor key pouch) but even these things seem to just disappear all of a sudden. Is there a list or announcement that happens, or do people just find out via information from an SA or by chance?

Thanks!

I think everyone here of tPF are the best for finding out when something is going to be discontinued, but some items quietly disappear from the LV website. Usually a good SA will be able to track down items a while after it's been discontinued though..

I think everyone here of tPF are the best for finding out when something is going to be discontinued, but some items quietly disappear from the LV website. Usually a good SA will be able to track down items a while after it's been discontinued though..

Yeah thats what I thought, I can imagine me walking into a store all excited with money and them saying 'Oh we stopped selling that last YEAR' haha.

I see you like Blythe - me too ;)

I also think it's good to sometimes check the LV website while saving up for an item, and our LV Reference Lib is an amazing resource for threads about discontinued items and seasonal colors etc.

Yes Blythe :heart: