Items not showing up on Bonanza?

mimibajiduh

Jun 11, 2009
I have a few items up for sale on bonanza and all the other times i have done a search, my items show up in the search results. but i just did a search right now and less than half of my items show up!! i looked through all of the pages and i dont see my items! so i went to my booth and the items show up in my booth but only 4 of my 11 items show up in a search. has this happened to anyone else? what should i do to fix this?

thedseer

her?
O.G.
Sep 27, 2009
the DMV
when did you post them for sale? sometimes it takes a little while for items to show up in a search, even if they show in your booth.

mimibajiduh

Jun 11, 2009
ok everything shows up now! i guess it was just a glitch bonanza was having at the time because when i tried to look for chanel jewelry, it wasnt showing anything.

o_luxurious

Oct 5, 2008
I don't think this is a glitch. Like thedseer mentioned, sometimes it takes some time for them to show up in searches.

But glad to hear they're showing up now though!

AmbassadorBri

UPS <3's TPF, too!
Jul 23, 2009
Yes, I agree that it can take a few hours for items to appear. Make sure that you click the "update booth" button EVERYTIME you make a change or add/delete a listing to ensure that your items post properly.

Happy Selling on the Bon!