Items not affected by March 3, 2014 Price Increase

OCLVgringo

Jul 25, 2011
I was reviewing the website so far I have found that the agendas have not increased in price:

Pocket Agenda Mono $270

Agenda PM Mono $365

Please share other items you find that have not increased in price!:smile:

Last edited:

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
It's weird how some of their items don't increase in price. I would understand if they didn't increase the prices on entire groups of items, e.g. shoes or scarves, but not the excluding of certain bags or SLGs. Strange!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
It's weird how some of their items don't increase in price. I would understand if they didn't increase the prices on entire groups of items, e.g. shoes or scarves, but not the excluding of certain bags or SLGs. Strange!

LV makes a big deal of calling a price adjustment and snappy SAs get very upset by the term price increase. They kind of cooled it over the years. The contend that the prices reflect some inane formula - production, global exchange rates, etc. Sometimes, items go down. Once the bandeaus went down by $5 and then splash boots were $425 in 2012 and dropped to $400 when I bought them early last year. Now they are $430 which was the adjusted price - so they stayed the same for this and the fall increase.

Jsully423

Jan 2, 2013
USA
LV makes a big deal of calling a price adjustment and snappy SAs get very upset by the term price increase. They kind of cooled it over the years. Sometimes, items go down. Once the bandeaus went down by $5 and then splash boots were $425 in 2012 and dropped to $400 when I bought them early last year. Now they are $430 which was the adjusted price - so they stayed the same for this and the fall increase.

Wow excellent info! I had no idea items can possibly (though rare) decrease in price!

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
LV makes a big deal of calling a price adjustment and snappy SAs get very upset by the term price increase. They kind of cooled it over the years. The contend that the prices reflect some inane formula - production, global exchange rates, etc. Sometimes, items go down. Once the bandeaus went down by $5 and then splash boots were $425 in 2012 and dropped to $400 when I bought them early last year. Now they are $430 which was the adjusted price - so they stayed the same for this and the fall increase.
Interesting! I had forgotten that some people mentioned prices decreasing. I don't suppose we should complain about LV's increases, really - there are other fashion houses whose increases are positively astronomical!