ITCHY fingers!!!!

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I just won this on ebay!! Talk about itchy fingers :P ....I wanted a small bag in a neutral colour and this seemed ideal. I watched it and decided to set a max bid and went to sleep. Seeing that it was a FBF I thought there would be more bidders. But, I WON!!!
Did I do good....or is this a mistake? I'm fairly new to Balenciaga so your advice is greatly appreciated!

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
It looks lovely :yes:

However, since you are asking for opinions, I am going to ask that you simply post a pic and description (I will delete the auction link).

Please remember that whoever sold this may be on the board and if you have't paid and comments here cause you not to pay, then it could be an issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Ooops, sorry about that!
It's a 2002 Caramel flat brass first in pretty good condition. It has been authenticated here. I will pay for it....just wanted opinions as I thought this bag is in high demand and would have gone for higher. Apologies again!!!

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
I just won this on ebay!! Talk about itchy fingers :P ....I wanted a small bag in a neutral colour and this seemed ideal. I watched it and decided to set a max bid and went to sleep. Seeing that it was a FBF I thought there would be more bidders. But, I WON!!!
Did I do good....or is this a mistake? I'm fairly new to Balenciaga so your advice is greatly appreciated!
i think you got really lucky.
the bag you won is totally gorgeous and in amazing condition. i think the brown fbf's don't go for as much as the black ones. but your bag is gorgeous, so enjoy :tup: