Itching for my next LV purchase...Eeks!

Deeeee306

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I recently took my Azur Speedy 30 out and have fallen head over heels with that bag. It's adorable and such a refreshing feeling staring at it. Now I'm thinking of adding the Mono Speedy 30 to my collection. I know many of you are either hate it or love it with the Mono. I feel like it's a must in one's LV collection, plus looking through the pages of Celebs with Speedys - I just can't help but :drool:. So should I or shouldn't I get it?

Other bags in mind is the Roxbury in Pomme or Amarante, Epi Jasmin in Black, Neo Speedy, OR Mini Lin Noe.

Get the Mono Speedy, one of the other listed bags, or wait for newer bags to come out??? :confused1:

I'd go for an Amarante roxbury (or one of the new vernis bags) or the Mini Lin Noe- because a Mono Speedy would be so similar, it wouldn't have quite the "new bag" effect. I'd wait a while before getting another speedy :yes:

The mono speedy is inescapable....(it'll follow you everywhere in your thoughts!!!!)...... totally. I sold and then re-bought it. Get the mono and then save hard for an Amarante item...... the Rox is a great choice!

I say every collection has to have a Mono Speedy! On the other hand not sure I would want just two speedys, I have both the Roxbury and Jasmin. Jasmin is a fantastic bag and can be used for everyday.