Itching for another azur bag

lil*miz*vixen

H & LV Mommy
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
I'm itching for another azur bag since its finally getting warmer here. Azur pieces I own are neverfull mm, delightful rb pm and siracusa pm.

I'm thinking about an azur - graceful mm (pm might be too close to my delightful pm in size), noe, speedy b 25 or 30 (I have a mono speedy b 30 and I like the size).

which one azur bag do you suggest?

below are pics of me when I tried on de graceful mm and da graceful pm.

thanks in advance [emoji2] 20180427_100836.jpg20180427_100812.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I just got the Graceful PM so I really like that bag BUT since you have a Deligtful already and they are so similar, I recommend:

Speedy B 25
Lymington
Iena PM

I also considered the Noe BB but I am only 5'2" and the strap was really long!

Reactions: lil*miz*vixen
I just got the Graceful PM so I really like that bag BUT since you have a Deligtful already and they are so similar, I recommend:

Speedy B 25
Lymington
Iena PM

I also considered the Noe BB but I am only 5'2" and the strap was really long!
thanks!! I'm also 5'2"... I guess graceful mm is out of the question, right?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I love the speedy b in all 3 prints but I personally wouldn’t get it in Azur as I practically live in jeans and I would be worried about colour transfer when wearing it crossbody. I have the speedy 25 in azur which I’ve had for 6 years and it looks as good as new because there’s no crossbody option. I just purchased the graceful pm in azur and love it. I’m 5’4 125lbs and I find it perfect. On the other hand, it’s very close in style to the delightful you already own.

I was going to get the graceful pm but it would not fold down I felt like it kept popping up under my arm. So I got Lena which I was never into but once I tried it on I was in love and I like that it’s like the nf but has a zipper and the outside pocket is awesome for phone. I got the pm which I said I would never do being 5’6 but the white bag Seems to look bigger so it works I didn’t want another large looking bag but this bag size holds plenty

Attachments

• D7E3C642-E4DB-4E1E-91C8-01ACD4E495AA.jpeg
    D7E3C642-E4DB-4E1E-91C8-01ACD4E495AA.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 546