It won't let me post in the Purse Thread... but I have to ask...

1. I'm currently searching for a decent sized tote bag to use when I spend the night/weekends at my friends' places. I need something I can fit some clothes and my hair dryer and products into. I've searched the mall but I haven't found anything really satisfactory. Does anyone have an idea of a good one and where I can go to buy it? I don't want to spend a whole lot of money because it will get pretty beat up in my trunk... but any ideas?! Thanks!!! :biggrin:

2. What kind of material were you looking for in the tote bag? Canvas, leather, Nylon?....and what is the minimum/maximum you want to spend?

3. Maybe try a cabas piano or mezzo? They're not cheap, but are worth it. LV helps up so great.

4. I don't think I could possibly buy a LV to toss in my trunk every weekend. It would seriously get destroyed. I'm open to what material (Canvas, Nylon, whatever) and the price... well... anything under $300 should do it. When I mean this will get beat up in my trunk... I really mean it. Lol!

5. I'll definately check 'em out! thanks! :biggrin:

6. Here is a Christian Dior small travel bag I found on bluefly for $220.
    [​IMG]
    Here is an YSL for $620
    [​IMG]
    Here is a Prada for $730
    [​IMG]
    Here is another Prada for $540
    [​IMG]
    All of these bags were found at www.bluefly.com
    if you are interested.

7. I'd stick with a canvas or nylong bag then... Let me see if I can find anything!

8. A few more suggestions ...

2nd pic is from moonsus.com, the rest are from ... you guessed it ...ebags. :biggrin: The Moonsus costs $255 (on ebags now, you can get 10% off - special offer), JP Ourse Tote cat $112-50 (for now), Diane Von Furstenberg Lizard on the Go Boarding Bag $89-99 (now) and Ricardo Beverly Hills Serengeti Travel Tote $31.49.

9. Thank you all soooo much for helping me out. SO many different choices! I keep looking them all over and I can't decide!

10. Your kidding right? This is a fake LV. You can't get LV for less than retail. Don't buy a fake. This bag retails for $1030. http://www.eluxury.com Stick with something within your budget and authentic if you don't want to spend the retail price for the LV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice