It wasn't too late!! ~ my ottone pouch (with pinkish purple undertone, it is)!!

Very beautiful!! The color varies under different lights. My ottone sandals looks only gold and brown when in different lights so I think they are gold with gold undertone. Is your flp the one that's priced at $1100? The SA mentioned about it but I have not seen it IRL so can't be sure if it's the same one.

Wow, thank you so much mundodabolsa, oogiewoogie, kiss_p, jburgh, Syma, BookerMoose, Mystiletto, boxermom, Sum, uclaboi, armcandyaddict, ouija board, aki_sato, ms piggy, C_24, dolphingirl, and Nymph!!!

Sum, yes, this is a perfect super early b-day gift to myself, so worth being really good for a while!!

ouija board, exactly!! I keep looking at it and bring it to different lightings. Hope you find one somehow too.

dolphingirl, mine is a small flap pouch and $590. (I said $560 in my last post but it was actually 590, wonder if it's the original price?) You can see the same one in different colours as Saks.com. I learned from other great tPFers that the true ottone is the one your sandals are, and this one is metallic gold/pinkish purple but still refered as ottone. The $1100 clutch is in true ottone and is longer and taller.

Thanks again everyone for letting me share my excitement!!

No matter which ottone, they are all beautiful. If it's the same ottone like my sandals, then I should trly consider getting that $1100 clutch. But just saw catabie's note about the ottone sloan and cabat.........now I'm getting all excited. Enjoy your flap pouch!!

Thank you so much for your sweet coments!!

dolphingirl, the clutch was indeed beautiful!! Sloane and cabat must be gorgeous too!! Now my wildest dream would be to own an asian size cabat in ottone. Have you decided which one to get??:graucho:

LLANeedle, I thought I could use it for both and that's why I wanted to get this one so badly. The reality is that I don't go to any evening/cocktail dress events whatsoever at this point of my life, but you never know, right? For now, I'd carry it in my campana everyday with my little things in.

Eugin, it would be my pleasure if I could contribute, thanks!!

Thank you ilovechanelbags, RoseMary, and kopibaby!!
I really do love this little baby, a perfect chum for my campana, and makes me feel so calmly happy once again...:girlsigh: