It was meant to be!

One_s2

O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
Sooo...these are nowhere to be found in any Canadian Chanel boutique. I kept checking and was told different stories...some said they get sporadic shipments and some said they never get any shipments except for January of each year...left me all confused because all I wanted was to find it and buy it!

But then THIS happened and it's all meant to be!

I was just browsing instagram to see if any consignment stores were selling them in my size...I didn't really have any luck since I'm a size 36. BUT one photo led me to this consignment store/personal shopping duo in my city!! They had posted this just a few hours before I saw it!! I am sooo lucky to have found their instagram at the right time!! Not sure if I'm allowed to post their name...they are called designer_consignor_girls on instagram.

Let me introduce to you my BRAND NEW Chanel espadrilles in black lambskin! They didn't come with a shopping bag or camelia or wrapped box BUT I'm super happy that I found these and met the lovely co-owners of the consignment store!

I recently got a job promotion and these are a gift to myself! :biggrin:

Please excuse my messy desk.

DSC_0102.jpg

Congrats on your promotion and it is definitely a nice present to yourself, double up your happiness. So happy for you. Enjoy!!!!

Thank you! For sure this is doubling up my happiness, from no hope of getting them to actually having a pair on my feet! It's a little unreal that I found them this way.

Thank you! For sure this is doubling up my happiness, from no hope of getting them to actually having a pair on my feet! It's a little unreal that I found them this way.

Little miracle lights up your day ;) a good start after your promotion, which will sure lead to another. Keep.it up. Happy for you.

Sooo...these are nowhere to be found in any Canadian Chanel boutique. I kept checking and was told different stories...some said they get sporadic shipments and some said they never get any shipments except for January of each year...left me all confused because all I wanted was to find it and buy it!

But then THIS happened and it's all meant to be!

I was just browsing instagram to see if any consignment stores were selling them in my size...I didn't really have any luck since I'm a size 36. BUT one photo led me to this consignment store/personal shopping duo in my city!! They had posted this just a few hours before I saw it!! I am sooo lucky to have found their instagram at the right time!! Not sure if I'm allowed to post their name...they are called designer_consignor_girls on instagram.

Let me introduce to you my BRAND NEW Chanel espadrilles in black lambskin! They didn't come with a shopping bag or camelia or wrapped box BUT I'm super happy that I found these and met the lovely co-owners of the consignment store!

I recently got a job promotion and these are a gift to myself! :biggrin:

Please excuse my messy desk.

View attachment 3313425

Yayyy! The Chanel gods were with u that day! lol. Enjoy your new shoes!