It was love at first sight! My Bois De Rose with Rose Gold Giant H.

Ahhh... I was striken w/ this exact combo @ AR too, the first time I saw it. I still think about this combo until now, I just got a Seigle Velo, but that was a must have for me. This combo is just soooo insanely beautiful, the only thing that scaring me is the accidental stain & dirt one day.

Anyway, i'm so jealous. Congrats!

Congrats! I go back and forth about BDR everyday. In some pictures it looks like a nice light pink and in others it look very washed out! I'm also leary about getting it dirty. Lastly, I can't decide between RGGH or GSH! It looks like I've got to go to Barneys or something to see it IRL!

Congrats! BDR with RGGH is truly an amazing combo. I wanted to get a BDR GSH in a day but I chickened out because of getting it dirty. But I love admiring the photos you have. It's sooo feminine and beautiful.

very beautiful.... congrats!!! I saw bois de rose IRL today at boutiqute too with RH, GH, and covered... the color is really soft and just breath taking.... I really want one but just considering whether the soft color like this is going to fade over time???