It Was Cheap, But It Made Me Happy ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I bought a bunch of black and white shirt's by The GapBody recently. They're so comfortable and versatile.

What recent purchase have you made lately that was cheap, but, made you happy. ?

2. [​IMG]

this ring from Target.

3. I bought a new travel mug, one that closes completely and tightly, so I don't have to carry it upright. It also keeps my coffee hot for several hours (I'm still sipping on the coffee I brewed over 3 hours ago and it's still comfortably hot). My BF liked it so much I bought him one, too! Only $20 from amazon.com.
    And, not sure if it counts as a purchase, per se, but a couple weeks ago BF and I went to dinner at one of my favorite local joints, Ethiopian Diamond (or, "the Diamond," as I like to call it :P). The food is inexpensive, the servers are friendly, the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable, and I always leave totally satisfied :love:. It's always worth so much more than what I pay. Now I think maybe I'll get some carryout for dinner tonight! :biggrin:

4. I bought a bunch of cute boy-cut underwear from American Eagle...so comfy! :smile:

5. I love that! :heart:

Hmm... cheap and happy. I'd have to say the $8 bottle of wine I bought on Friday :amuse:

6. My favorite purchases are always handmade soap from fellow soapmakers! Usually $4-$8 a bar and I love them so much!

7. Well i didnt by it , my daughter got it for me its a heart with my nickname , i think it cost like 15 bucks , But i think it cute

8. a bunch of cheap, long tanktops. 2 for $25 (CDN)

9. Gap jeans on sale .... $19.99 a pair ... can't beat that ... lol

10. I got a really nice summer dress for just $20 bucks! Just perfect for my up coming trips!

11. I went to Marshall Fields last week. I found a navy blue silk blend blouse with matching scarf and a pair of navy velour pants by Ralph Lauren 80% off. I bought them both and wore them yesterday to my mother's house for dinner. They looked great.

12. Long plain tees for layering from Target $8.99 and the best deal I have gotten in a while True Religion Joey Big-T for $52 normally $260 from Marshall Fields:smile:

13. Claires earrings: 3 for $15.00. I need cheap earrings because I always lose one.

14. I bought 4 cotton tanks at Old Navy - they were only $8 each. They fit great and are so comfy!

15. Ditto. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice