It was a rainy day in Georgia...

I had a couple of charge holds up at Dawsonville and figured a rainy Sunday would be as good a day as any to go and pick up the girls... While I was there (as to be expected) some blasted bags latched onto me like beautiful, well-crafted leeches... they simply would not be denied!!!

Like any good addict, I must blame someone, so i blame (drum roll, please!!)aelloneluvslv2for revealing her gorgeous shimmering bag and for letting us know that Dawsonville got more stuff in!!!

So...

Wanna see 'em? :graucho:

:PLOL. I'm glad to be of help Johniegirl. I was at Dawsonville this morning too at about 11:30. I did notice they received even more new Bonnie styles.

3691167717_28046f94da.jpg

Yep this bag was perched up high alright. Picked her up a couple of times. She is a true beauty. Love love her double chain straps. So glad she made it home with you. She was waiting for you girl. I believe she was the only one there.

As always, it's so much fun to read and see your reveals. Your spoling us.

wow I love it all johnnie!! You got such a great deal on that teal peyton. Everytime I find a bag with flaws on and ask for a little more off they always say go look for another.

The second I saw the title I new it was you johnniegirl.... I alway just LOL and enjoy your postings...

The bags are amazing and your pick are always perfect...

johnniegirlatl, Good thing your friend was with you, so she could help carry all your loot!

Congratulations on hitting the Peyton Motherload!!!:yahoo:

Enjoy each & everyone of 'em!