It was a rainy day in Georgia...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had a couple of charge holds up at Dawsonville and figured a rainy Sunday would be as good a day as any to go and pick up the girls... While I was there (as to be expected) some blasted bags latched onto me like beautiful, well-crafted leeches... they simply would not be denied!!!

Like any good addict, I must blame someone, so i blame (drum roll, please!!) aelloneluvslv2 for revealing her gorgeous shimmering bag and for letting us know that Dawsonville got more stuff in!!!

So...

Wanna see 'em? :graucho:

2. im here...just got back from orlando too...lol.=)

3. oh yeah - I am in total awe of your shopping expertise!

4. Oh yeah! Is there ever any doubt that we'd all love another johnnie reveal? :yahoo: I'm so excited you're having another reveal-- it's like when one of my favorite authors comes out with a new book.

5. Woohoo! A live one!

6. I'm here for a few minutes and can't wait to see what you got.

7. oh... my cousin asked me to share her bags with y'all since she has modeled a couple of items for me before... so, first up, here are tiffany's new bags

she has been collecting the khaki mini sig luggage since the 20% off started... she figured she was done when everything sold out and the coupon ended... but low and behold!! she found this cute toiletry bag perched on a high shelf and snagged her for $34.99!!!

[​IMG]

8. she had been craving this line since full price and lucked up and got this pouch for the low low price of $35 as well!!

[​IMG]

9. cool!'double reveal'! more....
    :popcorn::popcorn:

10. I am a little late, but here now!

11. ...and now, my soggy day saga begins

i'm a lover of sweet treats, so when i saw this little brownie, i HAD to have her!!

[​IMG]

12. i'm easily fascinated by shiny objects and this is certainly no exception!!!

[​IMG]

(i almost missed her, perched on a high shelf... i think they hide things up there... just for me!)

13. oooh, beautiful...

14. i know what you mean about this beauty...saw her irl,she was gorgeous...:biggrin:

15. i don't know where this dark angel came from but she swooped right into my arms as though she always belonged there... i almost had to wrestle her from a wicked woman at the register... i tried distracting the woman with the cutie in pink and blue but she only had eyes for my black beauty!!! never fear, she came home where she belonged!!

[​IMG]