it WAAAS The Baby cabas my mom had bought me!!

My parents would walk into Chanel but never purchase anything. I would have to be left alone with the MOM and persuade her to like something before ME, her daughter would have to whip out the good ol' credit card to buy it for her.

LUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.... your mom has GOOD TASTE. The baby cabas is BEAUTIFUL.

My parents would walk into Chanel but never purchase anything. I would have to be left alone with the MOM and persuade her to like something before ME, her daughter would have to whip out the good ol' credit card to buy it for her.

LUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.... your mom has GOOD TASTE. The baby cabas is BEAUTIFUL.

thaaaanks sweetie!!!! Well it is the first time the bought something from Chanel to me :smile: they have been good to buy Vuitton or Gucci to me :smile:

That bag is beautiful and it looks great on you!! I think I might need to save up for this one. BTW, what is the name of the pink gloss on the right? (i'm a makeup addict too, lol)

Thank you so much!! The gloss is called Pink Candy #17 .. it is without shimmer ( just what I like) and is very pretty on!! I was thrilled to get two freebies with a Chanel bag!!