it WAAAS The Baby cabas my mom had bought me!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The surprise bag my mom got me from Hamburg WAS the baby cabas .. oh it is TO DIE FOR!!!

I can't wait to get home and post pics!!

I LOVE IT!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :wlae: :love:

2. Lucky you! Congratulations!!!

3. once again, congrats!!! can't wait to see the pics! =D

4. Congrats...Can't wait to see the pics.

5. Oh the white baby cabas is so beautiful!!! Congrats to you!

6. congrats

7. Oh I love the white cabas!! Can't wait to see your pics!!!
    Enhoy~~

8. HERE SHE IIIIIS!!!:yahoo:

I have a crappy camera and poor lightning, but you Ladies knows how she looks!

I also got two complementary liglosses, which is FAB - I am a BIG lip glosser!!

Baby Cabas 3.JPG Baby Cabas 1.JPG baby Cabas 2.JPG lille Chanel pose.JPG Chanel Lipglosses.JPG
  9. Ooooooooooo...it's GORGEOUS!! LOVE it in white...YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

10. The more I see it, the more I like it. Also, it seems big for a baby. LOL

It looks great on you.

Congrats!!!

11. I know!! 'baby' isn't the word I would describe it's size :P and I ain't even a tiny girl!!

but I love her SO much ..

12. congrats on your new bag! it's wonderful of your mom to bring you something so nice back!

13. What a sweet mom you have:heart:It's a gorgheous bag! Did they have a waitinglist in Hamburg or could she buy it straight off the shelf?

14. Gorgeous!! You have sweet parents. My parents would not even know what a Chanel bag looked like!

15. Love it! What fabulous parents!