It took 17 days to break my new years resolution.....

congrats, JA_UK! you've been a busy lady..... beautiful twilly's, pochette's, ulysse. and i esp. love the cheerful "H tabs".

(but sweetie, you have not "broken" your new year resolution. it was merely "post poned";))

congrats, JA_UK! you've been a busy lady..... beautiful twilly's, pochette's, ulysse. and i esp. love the cheerful "H tabs".

(but sweetie, you have not "broken" your new year resolution. it was merely "post poned";))

I could not have said it better. I love everything!!!! Wear them in the best of health!!!!

Let's just say, I also broke my New Year's resolution yesterday. In a BIG and beautiful way. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: At the Madison Avenue store. It's being shipped to deliver Wednesday, when I am back at home.

If one is going to break a New Year's resolution - I think you did an outstanding job! Congratulations on your new goodies.

- I'm impressed by your will power, I wouldn't have lasted that long!:heart:

I like the way you think maria28! Now I dont feel so bad:supacool:

Looking foward to your reveal etoupebirkin!
Veeleigh, MiaT :heart:

Last edited:
Thanks LeMonde! The post it notes are in a 3 little packets inside a plastic H shaped sleeve and so not specifically designed to put in the Ulysse, just pop them in your bag and go!

Lessons learned with the Lagon PM so I'm glad I found this one in another colour I like:yes:

I will post in the Ulysse thread shortly some more pictures and here is a close up of that little label:smile:
JA_UK - Thank you, you're a sweetheart! :heart: Not only you answer all my lil' questions but you even posted the pic of the label :hugs: OK, don't want to get OT here so I'm going back to the Ulysse thread - saw you posted your gorgy U family there... FOUR beautiful members!!! :faint: :yahoo: Congratulations on all!