It started snowing so I took this pic for my TPF buddies :)

Feb 3, 2013
Have you ever done anything like this? :smile:
I was out with my baby Delightful MM(she's only about 2 months old) and it started snowing really hard while I was in the grocery store. I was not about to risk water marks on my perfectly clean and newly patinaed handle, so I did this...(I'm sure I got some sideways glances)
bag.jpg

Don't worry, I do that too!

One time, I covered mine with a trash bag, for lack of any cover when it started raining after I got off the bus.

no sideways glances here. we all get it!

:smile: I thought of you all right away and whipped out my phone to take a pic. (I made sure it was on vibrate and I pretended like I was texting because, if bagging my bag isn't odd enough in my town I'm going to think that taking a pic of my cart would have me hauled off to the funny farm! :roflmfao: )

I just bought a delightful PM and it's my first piece with any vachetta. BUt what I think I'm going to do is buy a BAGGU nylon tote and keep it in the pocket. I live in Indiana and our motto is "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes." So it's not unlikely something like that would happen here so I need to be prepared.

https://baggu.com

I was shopping one time, on Michigan Ave, and it started raining. I took off my coat and put my purse under my coat. My cousin turned to me (who also owns LV) and asked why other women with LV weren't doing the same and I had no answer back!!! I don't find this odd behavior...I rather find it odd that no one else is doing the same! LOL!

I protect my bag before I cover my own! You get really funny looks when you ask someone if they have a plastic bag and they try to hand it to your 3 year old and you say no, it's for my purse!! Lol

I carry a full size trash bag inside of my bag just in case. People look at you crazy since you're carrying your purse inside a trash bag, and you're getting drenched lol. Oh well. I dry fine!

I just purchased LMB and treated my brand new Odeon PM. This is the first time I've ever used their products and I've been carrying my bag in the rain and snow here in Chicago! Not a spot!!