It started snowing so I took this pic for my TPF buddies :)

I noticed at the grocery store the other day they were selling little pouches with nylon totes in them to carry for your groceries. They were teesnsy, and you could use them for groceries to be green or in a pinch to save your vachetta.

Over the weekend I worked and carried my new DA NF on Sat. The weather was supposed to be sunny but it was really changable, raining one sec and sunny the next so I left her in the car most of the day, protected from the sun by her pillowcase drape.

Compared to me, OP, you are only half as crazy, seeing as you are protecting from the rain and I am not only doing that but also protecting from the sun. Perhaps I need to join some kind of therapy group for people who prefer light vachetta on an Azur bags......

İ did the same to my speedy b when she was new, it started to rain suddenly! İ took off my coat and while i was very wet, my speedy had no problem at all.. My friends thought i went nuts:smile:

I noticed at the grocery store the other day they were selling little pouches with nylon totes in them to carry for your groceries. They were teesnsy, and you could use them for groceries to be green or in a pinch to save your vachetta.

Over the weekend I worked and carried my new DA NF on Sat. The weather was supposed to be sunny but it was really changable, raining one sec and sunny the next so I left her in the car most of the day, protected from the sun by her pillowcase drape.

Compared to me, OP, you are only half as crazy, seeing as you are protecting from the rain and I am not only doing that but also protecting from the sun. Perhaps I need to join some kind of therapy group for people who prefer light vachetta on an Azur bags......

LOL, I'll join that group! As soon as I get a tiny patina on my new Azur speedy I will be protecting from sun!

I live near the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and we had a big snow storm in December. I was walking to work in the blizzard and I saw a woman get out of her car with a new Palermo PM and she didn't seem concerned at all. I was dying inside! I wanted to throw my coat over her bag!