It seems the season for triple reveals

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Couldn't help myself. One (or three) last buys before going to hide on ban island for the rest of the year. In my defence I needed something to go with my new Chanel and new to me K. And by a strange coincidence, nothing I had quite worked (honest!)

Please chain me down if you see me even think of buying any more Chanel this year!

Here's a teaser.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458417434.407895.jpg

2. I am very intrigued.....can't wait to see & congratulations!!! 🌟✨🌟✨🌟

3. And without further ado

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458417760.624323.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458417785.161092.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458417798.680799.jpg

4. Hehe. I'm not able to do long reveals. Get super excited and jump the gun!

5. I love your new shoes, they are lovely!!! [emoji171]

6. ooooh congrats!
    Loving the purple ballet flats in particular!

7. Fab shoes! Love the purple esp too!

8. Lovely shoes, congrats!

9. The purple is giving me life :smile: Wear it in good health.. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G920P using PurseForum mobile app

10. Congrats! Beautiful haul

11. These are all amazing!!! What beautiful colors! You have great style Ketaki! 😊 Just lovely!

12. Love all of your shoes! I was interested in the loafers too...Are they comfy? Congrats & Enjoy!!!

13. Thank you :smile: I had a really tough time deciding between this burgundy and purple!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458445733.289935.jpg

14. Thank you :smile: That's my colour fix for the summer. It's already nearly summer here in Dubai!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice