It’s time for my first try…

Okey, so I didn’t call them. I decided that I was not ready for a bag like that. I can wait. I know..after all that work getting the info and help, but I do still have the numbers on my phone in case I change my mind.
But, it was so nice that I got some much help, so thank you so much for that…
I’m gonad take all the time I need to find a bag I can use for a long time, before I have to get a new one.

Ronja

Ronja said:
Okey, so I didn’t call them. I decided that I was not ready for a bag like that. I can wait. I know..after all that work getting the info and help, but I do still have the numbers on my phone in case I change my mind.
But, it was so nice that I got some much help, so thank you so much for that…
I’m gonad take all the time I need to find a bag I can use for a long time, before I have to get a new one.

Ronja

If this is your first "designer" bag then that is the right thing to do. You dont want to rush and buy your first impulse, take time to research designers and see who works for you and then you can look at bags and find one that you know is right.

Ronja, I know what you mean about the isolation in parts of Denmark, I visited the Scattergat and Kattergat in Schein. Everyone was so shocked to see a N.American, in an odd way. They were so cute! Everyone on the beaches were completely naked! I mean even the 80 year olds were naked! It was such a free amazing place, I loved it!:love:

Madeline: Yes, it is my first bag when I get one...thanks for the advide..

Swedie: Adorable? oh, please :amuse: (thanks, hehe)...I love dreaming, so that is not gonad be a problem... *s*

star3777: Have you seen that? jah, I guess it´s also diffrent, diffrent places in Denmark. I don´t think I have seen that before, but I`m glad you liked being here.. :smile:

Ronja

Ronja said:
Madeline: Yes, it is my first bag when I get one...thanks for the advide..

Swedie: Adorable? oh, please :amuse: (thanks, hehe)...I love dreaming, so that is not gonad be a problem... *s*

star3777: Have you seen that? jah, I guess it´s also diffrent, diffrent places in Denmark. I don´t think I have seen that before, but I`m glad you liked being here.. :smile:

Ronja

My husband and I rented a house there for a month. It was a 4 hour drive from your main airport. I will never forget the vast amount of fields of flowers....it was dreamy. We went there just to see where the two Ocean's meet and crash against each other!

star3777 said:
My husband and I rented a house there for a month. It was a 4 hour drive from your main airport. I will never forget the vast amount of fields of flowers....it was dreamy. We went there just to see where the two Ocean's meet and crash against each other!

Jah, Denmark is a lot of fields and forest. Oh, you went to Skagen and stood at the "Grenen"? That part (sand) which lays in Nordjylland. At the top. If that was the place, you drove true my town..Called Ålbæk :smile:

Ronja

Ronja said:
Jah, Denmark is a lot of fields and forest. Oh, you went to Skagen and stood at the "Grenen"? That part (sand) which lays in Nordjylland. At the top. If that was the place, you drove true my town..Called Ålbæk :smile:

Ronja

YES!!! That's wear I was,
THE GRENIN! Isn't that the meridian or something, my husband is was so interested by it!!! Your town is beautiful. In Skagen the houses were so beautiful in all different colors of pastels? Is it like that where you are? ... EVERYONE IS BLONDE!!! I had the best soup I ever tasted in that town....seriously, I have been trying to replicate it for years but cannot. You live in a very unique, special place, unlike any other place I have visited.

The only town I remember was something with the word fart in it... it was very amusing as you know how many stops there are thoughout the drive...middlefart i remeber...cuz it was so funny! Trucks had big signs on them saying FART! For us it was funny because of the language difference!

star3777 said:
YES!!! That's wear I was,
THE GRENIN! Isn't that the meridian or something, my husband is was so interested by it!!! Your town is beautiful. In Skagen the houses were so beautiful in all different colors of pastels? Is it like that where you are? ... EVERYONE IS BLONDE!!! I had the best soup I ever tasted in that town....seriously, I have been trying to replicate it for years but cannot. You live in a very unique, special place, unlike any other place I have visited.

The only town I remember was something with the word fart in it... it was very amusing as you know how many stops there are thoughout the drive...middlefart i remeber...cuz it was so funny! Trucks had big signs on them saying FART! For us it was funny because of the language difference!

I have never met anyone from another country liking DK that much, hehe…
Well, Ålbæk is a very small town, you know where everybody knows everybody, and everyone can tell if you got a haircut. I guess the good part you can do to a store or other places and say “The usual” and they know what you mean.
Skagen is the most famous town in DK, and that was where a lot of painters called “Skagens malerne” made there art, looking out the water and painted the old houses and beach.

Her: a little pics for you. A house like that?
sommerhus-skagen-c.jpg
Ronja

Ronja said:
I have never met anyone from another country liking DK that much, hehe…
Well, Ålbæk is a very small town, you know where everybody knows everybody, and everyone can tell if you got a haircut. I guess the good part you can do to a store or other places and say “The usual” and they know what you mean.
Skagen is the most famous town in DK, and that was where a lot of painters called “Skagens malerne” made there art, looking out the water and painted the old houses and beach.

Her: a little pics for you. A house like that?
View attachment 1395
Ronja

Yes! the houses were like that but pink, blue , yellow also....so charming and they were all stuck together in town in different colors!. All of the windows had staffordshire dogs in them looking out. If there were 2 dogs in the window, it meant that the husband was home.And the art museum was small but beautiful. We stayed in a lovely home right on the beach! The moon at night was red! So special!