It’s time for my first try…

Ronja said:
Nope, they don´t have that either....That why I´m saying I really do not have that option.

UPDATE:
I just found out that I can get a Visa in April, but is that to late. I don´t think they will have it at that time. what´s that, 3 months..

Ronja

So if you dont mind me asking how do you parents pay for things, in the US everyone has a card. How do you order things from a catalog or how do you pay for things when you are out shopping? What payment methods are used in Denmark?

madeline said:
So if you dont mind me asking how do you parents pay for things, in the US everyone has a card. How do you order things from a catalog or how do you pay for things when you are out shopping? What payment methods are used in Denmark?

Simple...Cash, or we pay when the stuff gets delivered to us. Or the last option. We pay in the bank (cash) before we get it.... :smile:

Ronja

Ronja said:
Simple...Cash, or we pay when the stuff gets delivered to us. Or the last option. We pay in the bank (cash) before we get it.... :smile:

Ronja

Oh interesting, we cant pay in cash when stuff is delivered and I am pretty sure we cant pay our bank for things. Hmmm.. I wish I could help you but I dont know how. Maybe a store in your area sells the bag, call around to high end stores and see, then you could pay cash.

madeline said:
Oh interesting, we cant pay in cash when stuff is delivered and I am pretty sure we cant pay our bank for things. Hmmm.. I wish I could help you but I dont know how. Maybe a store in your area sells the bag, call around to high end stores and see, then you could pay cash.

Jah, thanks for helping....
I guess I could browse around and see if any store has it. That is the worse part about Denmark. I think the only store with a designer brand I have seen was a LV...Never seen any other ones before...well, maybe I get lucks...
Or else I have to cross my fingers that I can get one in april...

Ronja

Hi, I'm not sure which part of denmark you are in, but i was living in copenhagen for a while and there is a mulberry store in the city centre. If you look at the mulberry website, they have branches in copenhagen and aarhus. Give them a ring and see if they have it in stock, then reserve it or ask them to order it in and pop into the store. I guess it's better than trying to fiddle with all the bank stuff!

muppy said:
Hi, I'm not sure which part of denmark you are in, but i was living in copenhagen for a while and there is a mulberry store in the city centre. If you look at the mulberry website, they have branches in copenhagen and aarhus. Give them a ring and see if they have it in stock, then reserve it or ask them to order it in and pop into the store. I guess it's better than trying to fiddle with all the bank stuff!

I live i Nordjylland, which is the part in DK with the longest distance to Copenhagen, so that would be why I do not know about the store.
Thanks for telling me. I just looked. There is one in Århus, which is more close to my town.
I just need to give them a call. That would be the next big think I have to do... :smile:

I hate to call people, help...what do I say. That I´m looking for a bag and I was woundering if they had it?

Ronja

Just call them and tell them the name and colour of the bag. If they have it, i think they will reserve it for you for 1 or 2 days and you can always take the train to arhus. Even if they don't have it, i am sure they can order in one for you! Don't worry about calling them. They get that all the time! Good Luck! I love the Araline, i have one in brown and it's really soft and comfy!

Ronja said:
I live i Nordjylland, which is the part in DK with the longest distance to Copenhagen, so that would be why I do not know about the store.
Thanks for telling me. I just looked. There is one in Århus, which is more close to my town.
I just need to give them a call. That would be the next big think I have to do... :smile:

I hate to call people, help...what do I say. That I´m looking for a bag and I was woundering if they had it?

Ronja

Yeah, dont stress about the call. Call and say hi, my name is ____ and I had seen on your website the(name of the bag) handbag and I wanted to know do you have that in stock at the moment. Explain that you would like to buy it and you are ready to come and get it if they have it. If they dont have it ask how can you get it, what other colors do they have, or is there another style in that color, or if you want that one, can they get it from another store. (They will take cash so you dont have to worry about any of that, I wouldnt even mention it.)

ika2005 said:
Hey Ronja,,,,,
I wish u a really good luck for the Mulberry Araline. What exactly is your favorite color for the bag?

Thank you.
I can call two stores, so cross everything you got that one of them got one. I notice that you have one yourself. Guess how big my eyes got when I notice it...Something betreen :nuts: and :weird:, hehe...
I love the Aubergine and the Fuschia colours. But I could go for the coconut one.
I´m first of all calling them about the Aubergine one..

Ronja

Oh, forgot to read the second page, muppy already told you about Mulberry in Koben, anyway, I love going to Denmark to shop as you also have Chanel, Hermes etc. Plus its just a great city to be in.