It"s Here!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Magenta Mia came in the mail today!!! :wlae:
    Just thought I would share a few pics.. oh she is soo pretty and the leather is just to die for!!! Very roomy, yet not heavy and soo comfortable!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
    Now I just need a wallet that kinda' matches ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. congrats on the mia, its gorgeous. i love the color soo much. i t makes me want one now.

3. Its beautiful! Congrats!

4. Beautiful bag.....congrats!!

5. welcome to the magenta mia family! :heart:

6. [​IMG]
    (I stole photo from hautemomma) and may be at the outlets now.

7. So Pretty! And it has a full zipper, I may have to join the mia club myself. :smile:

8. quietly chants... do it! do it! do it!! :tup::tup:

9. don't do another wallet with pink- it won't match and it will class (my chanel wallet is pink and it looks funky).

i used my black legacy french framed with mine- but the white would look tdf!

10. Thanks you guys!! I absolute love her.. it was a nice suprise to get it so quickly in the mail and before the long weekend. :smile: Thanks for the tip on that wallet.. I'll have to check it out.. I am giong to Cali next weekend and I will be at the outlets a few times ;)

11. That's GORGEOUS. How much was she if you don't mind me asking?

12. yeah, I think the pinks would be too hard to match.. I just bought my wallet but it is silver trim.. it will have to do for now.. but by next week..... :idea: now that's another story!!! :P

13. do a wallet that compliments, not matches. :graucho:

[​IMG]

14. That's gorgeous. I might have to order one, depending on the price. Love it with the black wallet, Kallison.

15. it's only $428 retail (they're still in jax), so way less with your discount, no? do it, sarah! :graucho: