it really annoys me when...

That the leather always peels in the same place (by the buckle in the front) and that the corners look so grody (I can't believe I just busted out that word) after only a couple of months' worth of use...
And that the handles look so yucky when they darken. Why can't they look pretty, like LV patina?

Girl! You just made me feel 20 years younger with that word!! LOL! Um...for the record, that would make me 12!!!:roflmfao:

Where the handles are glued together on the whistle I have, it looks kind of sloppy. But you really can't see it if you aren't carrying it/handling it, so it isn't that big of a deal.

It annoys me that BBags don't come with more extra tassels and on the City: I LOVE the shape and style but hate that the zipper is so long on both sides and either hangs out and looks a little strange or I tuck it in and am worried about ruining it and the tassels attached to it when I put books etc in without being extra careful- it should be like the First and Purse zippers IMO!

I wish there were more extra tassels... Especially on 2006 3 bags the tassels split the first week of wearing the bags... Does anyone know if Bal NY is the only place where you can get new tassels? I hope Bal Paris also sells them!

Several things:

Not wild about the zipper ears hanging out on each side.

The inside pocket on the City is ridiculously small for he size of the bag.

The tassels need to be made better and not so flimsy that they break and split almost immediately and yes, more tassels would be nice.

The many names for the same color which causes massive confusion when you call stores to ask if they have certain bags.

Leather so dry that it feels crispy.

Yellowing on pastel bags, no excuse for that!

My number one peeve is UNMATCHED LEATHER:cursing: These are not cheap bags and there is no excuse for the shoddy craftsmanship. If LV can match the pattern on each bag, surely Balenciaga can match the leather. Who wants a bag with a spotty front, smooth back, veiny areas, unveiny areas, etc. etc. . When I see this it makes me not want to get anymore bbags and it seems to be more and more common. I don't think this was such an issue on the older bags. I refuse to get any bag with unmatched leather anywhere on the bag. That's the first thing I mention. The mistmatching seems to be getting worse each season. Maybe time to start sending them emails:idea:

yes, there are sooo many things that annoy us regarding our bbag imperfections, but we still fall over every new color and style that comes out. Is there something wrong with us???? :nuts:

i dislike that...
-the city doesn't have longer handles where it can be worn on the shoulders.
-the bottom corners get worned down.
-the leather is not water resistant.

but i still love b-bags!

there should be more pockets on the inside of the bag. I use the outside pocket for my keys but I would love to have a pocket inside for my cell phone and another one for my sunglasses. I agee about the inside pocket being too small too.

Ha, I didn't even notice the tassels being white on the sides. Guess it doesn't stand out much on my vert d'eau.

I agree that i also dislike that I don't have more $$ to buy more bbags :P

Also that not all of them have smooshy leather right off the bat. The back of my bag is smooshier than the front - the front is also more "wrinkly". I don't mind alot, but I do prefer the leather on the back of my bag to the front... but that may just be cause I have to wear her in more.

I actually like the unmatched leather. I think it gives it the vintage look. When they are uniform throughout, they tend to look pleatherlike to me.

Regarding the tassles, the white on the sides (I believe) is only in recent years.

Melisande -- the handles on both the light and dark bags will darken. It is just more evident on the lighter bags.