It might not be popular but it's my new love.....

mahalagirl

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Hi hi,
This time the sale season got me....I was not planning to buy anything but stopped by at the givenchy boutique to look around (big mistake!!!) as I haven't been there for a year. Saw this blue beauty and can't get it out of my head. Finally made the jump...the style is unique and versatile, the leather is so luscious and the blue is just perfect, the pictures just don't do any justice. Here is my medium obsedia tote in bright blue......:yahoo:

Attachments

• rps20140614_093236.jpg
    rps20140614_093236.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 757
  • rps20140614_093204.jpg
    rps20140614_093204.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 752
Yes, I agree... Reminds me if an edgier Kelly. So excited to finally see a reveal on the Obsedia Tote. Please share more about the bag like features and capacity. Would love to see what it can carry and how it can be worn. Congrats on your bright blue beauty!

Yes, I agree... Reminds me if an edgier Kelly. So excited to finally see a reveal on the Obsedia Tote. Please share more about the bag like features and capacity. Would love to see what it can carry and how it can be worn. Congrats on your bright blue beauty!
Sorry don't know how to use multiple quotes....

Thank you, will try to do pics with things in it. I'm excited to see how much it can fit also. The leather is soft but it looks like it will keep the structure.

Squeeeee! Oh man, I have crazy LOVE for this style! I think it has classic lines and you will be able to wear it always! I would love to own this gorgeous blue baby!!!!

I have been VERY curious what the interior of this style looks like and how much it will hold. If you take any pix for us, will you post them in this thread too? We so need to have your Obsedia there! http://forum.purseblog.com/givenchy/whats-inside-your-beautiful-givenchy-831565.html

Yay!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you, it is gorgy gorge gorgeous! Enjoy! :yahoo:

Thank you Bagaholic1007, Ellyria and LoveHandbags!, will try to post as soon as I have time. The problem with weekend, I have to take my kids to extracurricular lessons.....

Fyi the lining of the bag is made of some kind of leather or suede/felt and very smooth to touch. :drool::woot:

Hi hi,
This time the sale season got me....I was not planning to buy anything but stopped by at the givenchy boutique to look around (big mistake!!!) as I haven't been there for a year. Saw this blue beauty and can't get it out of my head. Finally made the jump...the style is unique and versatile, the leather is so luscious and the blue is just perfect, the pictures just don't do any justice. Here is my medium obsedia tote in bright blue......:yahoo:
Your Obsedia is gorgeous. I think it's an underrated Givenchy bag. I can't wait to see mod pics when you get a chance.

Here are some pics to show how much it fits.....the color of the blue is better captured in these pics. No mod pics yet though.....sorry if the pics are not clear.

There is still a lot of space in the bag but you can't see it from the pictures. I can still add flat shoes, bottle of water and a book to read. :biggrin:

Attachments

• rps20140620_080103.jpg
    rps20140620_080103.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 477
  • rps20140620_080424.jpg
    rps20140620_080424.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 471
  • rps20140620_080319.jpg
    rps20140620_080319.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 471
  • rps20140620_075907.jpg
    rps20140620_075907.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 468
Here are some pics to show how much it fits.....the color of the blue is better captured in these pics. No mod pics yet though.....sorry if the pics are not clear.

There is still a lot of space in the bag but you can't see it from the pictures. I can still add flat shoes, bottle of water and a book to read. :biggrin:
very helpful! thx for sharing.