It just wasn't me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! I thought Rose and HG would be especially proud of the choice of black. LOL.

I have to say I did a little dance when the SA handed me the bag and he laughed at me.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally, a BIG orange box for you :smile: it suits you perfectly, and the black is indeed very classic. i mean hey, if it's good enough for CBK... :smile:

congrats - you deserve it!

OMG!!! It looks perfect for you. I was afraid you were going to tell us you left empty handed!!! I am so excited that you got something you love, H!!!

Congratulation on a great bag!!!

H, it really looks great on you. Congrats, and I think a black bag as your first H bag is a decision you will never regret. Enjoy!!!!!

LMAO @ you yackin' on the phone to your friend. LOVE it on you. It looks fantastic on you.

attachment.php

Oh H it looks fabulous and so Carolyn Bessette Kennedy!!!! Congratulations, Black Massai's are so hard to find. WOOOOHOOOO it looks really wonderful on you.

thanks!

i LOVE the style. it is so perfect for me. I thought it was taller and i could get magazines in it but i don't think i can. even so i love it. very my style.

and shhh about me talking to my friend. she wanted pics and i was trying to multitask. lol.

and i swear it's not going near food. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.