It just dawned on me!

What should I buy?

• Cassis Epi Speedy (I like it and it's practical)

• Pochette Nightbird (I LOVE it, but it's not practical)

Results are only viewable after voting.
i voted for the speedy, simply because i have a tendency to HAVE to have something (like Speedy Frange - now that is everything but subtle!) and thinking a few weeks down the line that I'm an idiot since the "fun" wears off pretty darn quick and it ends up almost embarrassing me when I carry it... So now i try to stick to classy and elegant, and if I want to go crazy, i get a fun shirt or something insted.

I am not a fan of the nightbird but If you want it... get it! Sometimes what you think isn't practical even turns out more practical than you think. I've gotten bags that are colors that I NEVER thought I would use often and I use them alot especially when my outfit is simple and I want something that pops.

To be honest, I'd still stick to practical. I only buy classics (in my mind!) because of that very reason - will I get sick/will I wear it. Cassis is a lovely pop colour, so it's still fun ! :yes:

I say go for what you really love. Now I just need to follow that advice myself b/c I am just like you. All I have is big practical type work bags (Galliera, ergo black coach bag). All easy to carry shoulder bags. When I need a bag for going out at night I'm stuck since I don't go out often I have never been able to spend the money on a 'once in a while' bag. I adore the Vernis Alma but don't know how often I would use it

Sounds like you have quite a few "practical" bags that you can rotate for use on a daily basis. If so, why not go for the one "exotic" beauty that you have set your heart on? May not be an everyday bag but, well, it can be your special occasion bag! Go for the Nightbird!

I voted speedy. If you like bags you will always use, you may be disappointed if the nightbird sits in the closet most of the time... Cassis is one of my favorite EPI colors!

Oh, i love both bags.. But i will choose the night bird, it's a unique clutch come with differents material and can be carry in 4 ways!! :nuts:

Good luck and remember do a reveal.. ;)

I'd go with the Epi Speedy in this scenario not because I don't like the nightbird, it's beautiful as well but for the price difference I'd get way more use out of the speedy. I'm afraid I'd only use the nightbird just a few times a year and to me, that would be a waste of $2000.00:nuts: But get what you really love, that's all the matters.